G.S.R. 649(E).––In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (m) of sub-section (2) of Section 56 of the National Medical Commission Act, 2019 (30 of 2019), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules, namely:––
1. Short title and commencement.–– (1) These Rules may be called the National Medical Commission (Submission of List of Medical Professionals) Rules, 2019.
(2) They shall come into force from the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Definitions––(1) In these rules, unless the context otherwise requires,––
(a) “Act” means the National Medical Commission Act, 2019 (30 of 2019);
(b) “Commission” means the National Medical Commission constituted under Section 3 of the Act;
(c) “section” means a section of the Act.
(2) Words and expressions used in these rules and not defined herein but defined in the Act, shall have the respective meanings assigned to them in the Act.
3. Manner of submitting list of medical professionals under first proviso to sub-section (1) of Section 34––
(1) The Commission shall submit the list of medical professionals to the Central Government once in every six months in Form A and Form B of the Schedule annexed to these rules.
(2) The Commission shall submit the Forms referred to in sub-rule (1) in a portable document format (PDF) by electronic mode and forward two hard copies of the same by speed post to the Joint Secretary to the Government of India in-charge of the affairs of the National Medical Commission in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
*Please follow the link for detailed notification — NOTIFICATION
[Notification dt. 12-09-2019]
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare