A two day National Seminar on “Legal, Ethical and Contractual Issues in Sports” is being conducted by Centre for Environmental Law, Education, Research and Advocacy (CEERA).
Venue: NLSIU Campus, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru
Date: July 27-28, 2019
Submissions – Details and Guidelines:
Abstracts of not more than 500 words, for original research papers on the above-mentioned themes are invited, submitted as Word documents, with a covering letter containing the name
and designation of the author(s).
- There can be maximum only two Authors for each Abstract/Paper.
- Authors of shortlisted abstracts shall be required to send their full-length papers who would have the privilege of presenting their paper at this seminar.
- The full-length research papers in case of short articles should be 3500 – 5000 words (inclusive of foot notes), and around 8000 words (inclusive of foot notes) in case of long articles.
- Potential contributors are required to adhere to a uniform mode of citation (20th edition of
- The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation is recommended).
- All Abstracts to be sent via e-mail to Mr Rohith Kamath at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 1, 2019.
- The selected papers shall be compiled and published in the upcoming Online Legal Journal “Sports- Law & Justice” edited by CEERA, NLSIU, would be published on www.nlspub.ac.in.
- Registration Fee: For Each Participant: INR 2,500/- [Non-Residential]
For more details, refer seminarsports2019
*Picture Credits: Anushree Jain