We are elated to announce that NALSAR’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee (ADRC) is organizing the first NALSAR Mediation Tournament (NMT) on 29 th – 31 st March, 2019. This event is happening in collaboration with Centre for Mediation and Conciliation (CMC) Bombay Chamber of Commerce, Luthra and Luthra Law offices, SCC
Online and Indian Bank.
There will be 24 teams competing in this tournament. Along with the tournament there will also be one training session on mediation and a panel discussion on contemporary debates around mediation.
- Students pursuing their five-year/three-year bachelor's degree in law or masters in law from a recognised University/College are eligible to participate in the tournament.
- There is a cap of one team per University/College.
- Team Composition – Each team must have one mediator, one client and one counsel (roles cannot be changed/switched).
- Rounds – The tournament will have two preliminary rounds, quarter-finals, semi-
finals and finals.
- Each team will have to submit a mediation plan before coming for the tournament (relevant details will be communicated).
- Best Mediation Team Overall
- 2 nd Best Mediation Team Overall
- Best Mediator
- Runners-Up Mediator
- Best Client-Counsel Pair
- Runners-Up Client-Counsel Pair
- Best Mediation Plan
- Process- Interested institution has to fill the College Registration Form here (by 2 nd March, 2019).
- After confirmation from the NALSAR’s ADRC pay the registration fees (by 8 th March, 2019) and send the transaction details.
- Fill the Team Information Form.
Registration Fees – 4000/- (Four Thousand) per participant (inclusive of accommodation from 29 th March to 31 st March, 2019).
Account Details for Payment of Registration Fees
- Through Demand Draft / NEFT
Account Holder’s Name: “Registrar NALSAR -ADR A/c”
Current Account Number: 6726363897
Bank Name: Indian Bank
IFSC Code: IDIB000S166
Branch Name: Shameerpet
- Through BHIM/Google Pay
Phone Number – 9177093827
Name – Adwait Adalatwale
- Last Date for College Registration – 2 nd March, 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Registration Fee – 8 th March, 2019
- Release of Mediation Problem – to be notified
- Submission of Mediation Plan – to be notified
- The Tournament – 29 th – 31 st March, 2019
Workshop on Mediation.
- Mediation Rounds.
- Panel Discussion.
NALSAR University of Law,
Post Box No.1, Justice City, Shameerpet,
R.R. District, Hyderabad,
Telangana – 500101
CONTACT DETAILS –
- Shagun Deverakonda (Convener) – +91 9848076792
- Adwait Adalatwale – +91 8989022381 / 9177093827
- Nishtha Goyal – +91 8003003272
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for more updates