MCQ on Contract Law I provides a clear and concise overview of the Law of Contract in India covering formation and basic elements of a contract, contingent contracts, quasi-contracts, breach of contract apart from a separate chapter on Specific Relief Act. Each chapter is followed by a set of thought provoking multiple choice questions (MCQs) that help the reader to gauge his/her knowledge of that topic.
Special contracts like indemnity, guarantee, bailment, pledge, electronic contracts, government contracts along with law of partnership, limited liability partnership and law of sale of goods have been dealt in Volume II of the book. The readers are advised to read both volumes of the book to get a complete understanding of Law of Contract.
- Covers the complete syllabus of law schools, AIBE and other examinations.
- Accessible introductory text which enables quick and thorough revision of all topics in limited time that effectively prepares students to tackle the multiple choice questions.
- Over 500 examination-styled multiple choice questions at par with various examinations.
FREE additional learning resources on www.ebcexplorer.com:
- Unique interactive test for students through the Crack-ItTM feature.
- Discussion ForumTM to post comments, discuss issues and explore ideas on the subject and SCC Online? Blog to stay updated on recent happenings of the legal world.
This book will meet the requirements of students appearing in competitive examinations, AlBE, Judicial Services and all those who want to learn about contract law.
The book can be purchased here
Additional resources to the book are available here on the EBC Explorer