GNLU Centre for Law & Economics is organising the “Six Days Workshop on Advanced Applied Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics for Legal Studies (5th to 7th April, 2019 & 12th to 14th April, 2019)”
About the Course:
This course on Applied Statistics is designed to offer an understanding of the fundamentals of statistical analysis. Further, this course introduces the basics of statistics for law students to summarize numerical and categorical data obtained from surveys, experiments, etc. The topics included are about different data types, measures of location, variability, shape, and association between variables. The participants are expected to learn the fundamental concepts of estimation, confidence intervals, hypothesis testing and apply appropriate tests for a population mean, proportion, variance and difference, independence, and goodness to fit.SPSS is a Windows-based program/software for editing and analysing all sorts of data. SPSS is commonly used in the Social Sciences and business world.
Course duration: 5th to 7th April, 2019 & 12th to 14th April, 2019
- Dr. Gaurang Rami, Professor, Department of Economics, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat.
- Dr. Dhaval Maheta, Assistant Professor, Department of Business and Industrial Management, Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat.
- Dr. Vijay S Jariwala, Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar.
- Dr. Hitesh Parmar, Assistant Professor at Department of Business Management, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat.
- Mr. Rahil Mathakia, Research Data Analyst, Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar.
Course Fee Structure:
- GNLU Participants – Rs 1500
- Other Participants (Without accommodation) – Rs 2500
Step 1: Payment of Registration Fees
Payment of the appropriate fees can be made online through the following link.
Step 2: Fill up the following registration form
After making the payment, please fill up the given form with the Payment Receipt number.
Note: Payment link will open from Monday, 18th March 2019 from 12:00 PM onwards.
Deadline: 31st March 2019 (or till seats are available)
For any queries please do not hesitate to shoot us a mail at email@example.com
You may also contact Mr. Rahil Mathakia (+91 9979394394) or Mr. Liladhar Patil (+91 8128680959).
For more details please find attached the required brochure.
Thanks & Regards,
Centre for Law & Economics (CLE)
Gujarat National Law University
Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba,
Gandhinagar – 382426 (Gujarat), India.