The Editorial Board of the RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review (RFMLR) invites blog posts from legal practitioners, academicians, research fellows, undergraduate students, postgraduate students, etc., on any theme related to “Financial & Mercantile Laws” for RFMLR Sidebar.
About the Review
RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review was set up as an academic initiative to promote research and debate in areas of financial and economic law. The review looks to understand the legal paradigm prevalent in India and South East Asia and how it affects finance and other cross border mercantile activities.
The journal aims at giving the opportunity to legal academia, research scholars, legal practitioners and students to publish work that is at the cutting edge of doctrinal, theoretical and empirical research.
- The Co-authorship shall be limited to maximum of two authors.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, Spacing 1.5.
- Please ensure inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. All endnotes shall be in Times New Roman 10 single-spaced.
- Word Limit for each submission shall be between 1000 to 1300 Words (Exclusive of Endnotes).
- The submission should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- All selected entries will be published on the RFMLR Sidebar HERE
- A certificate of appreciation shall be given to authors who have a minimum of 3 entries published in the sidebar.
- The submission must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts. In case of any plagiarism found in the contents of submission, the entry shall be rejected.
- The authors by submitting their entry would be deemed to have divested the copyright to RFMLR, however, all moral rights shall remain with the author(s).
The Bluebook, A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed.). All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, size 10, single-spacing and justified.
All submissions must be e-mailed to email@example.com with the subject “Submission for RFMLR Sidebar” and they must be e-mailed latest by 15th January, 2019.
For any queries, please contact the Editorial Board at firstname.lastname@example.org