Corporate Law Journal (CLJ) is an online electronic journal brought out by a group of young NLU students, MBA and other fledgling professionals striving to provide in-depth coverage of the corporate issues that mean the most to professionals, educators, researchers, academicians and other members of the corporate community.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Corporate Law Journal [Volume 2 Issue 1] aims to focus on contemporaneous legal issues related to corporate world and its environment.
The area may include but is not limited to Corporate Law, Corporate Governance, Corporate Social Responsibility, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, Consumer Products and Retail, Dispute Resolution, Communications Telecom & Broadcasting, Competition Law, Mergers & Acquisition, Taxation etc, receiving contributions from practitioners, legal academician, professionals, undergraduate and postgraduate students. The submissions must aim to examine the existing legal framework and further provide a cogent analysis of the same.
All submissions throughout said parameters are welcome. The ambit of the Journal is broad and not restricted to any particular title and includes all contemporary issues in corporate field, both national and international.
CATEGORIES OF SUBMISSION
- Research Article (4000 to 6000 words)
- Short Notes (2000 to 2500)
- Case Comments (1000 to 3000)
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, Spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10, single-spaced.
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch and Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch and Bottom 1 Inch. All the word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
- All submissions must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 10% of the word limit subject to a minimum of 200 words.
- The manuscript should be accompanied with a cover letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx formats along with a pdf copy of the same.
- The Manuscripts must be e-mailed: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or view stated in the submitted Manuscript.
- All manuscripts would be subject to plagiarism check and if the content is found to be plagiarized, the submission shall be liable rejection.
The last date for submissions is: 30th November 2018
For any further queries, you can contact the Editorial Board at email@example.com