The Editorial Board of the NUALS Law Journal (ISSN Number 2319-8273) is inviting submissions for its 13th Edition. The Journal, being the flagship law review of the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, is a multidisciplinary, double-blind, peer-reviewed journal. We welcome submissions, on any topic of law of contemporary relevance, from academicians, legal practitioners, students and researchers from the legal community. All submissions will go through a rigorous review process and possible editing by the Editorial Board.
We accept submissions under the following categories:
- Articles of length 3000 to 6000 words (exclusive of footnotes; however speaking footnotes must be limited to 50 words); articles exceeding the word limit may be considered on merit.
- Short Notes (between 1000 and 3000 words)
- Case Comments (minimum of 1500 words)
1. Submissions are to be made only in electronic form and must be sent to email@example.com
2. All submissions for the current issue must reach on or before 13th January 2019.
3. All submissions are to contain an abstract, of not more than 250 words, accompanying the article.
4. By submitting an article the author undertakes that the article is an original work and has not been submitted, accepted or published elsewhere.
5. Plagiarism will result in summary rejection of the submission.
6. Co-authorship is allowed for a maximum of two authors.
1. All submissions must follow the Bluebook (19th Edition) style of citation; non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
2. Submissions must be in Times New Roman font, with size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
3. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10 and line spacing 1.
4. Submissions must be made in .doc/.docx formats only.
Receipt of submission will be intimated to the authors within one week of submission.
For further queries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org