It gives us immense pleasure to share that propelled by the success of the previous editions of Quiz on Constitutional Law, Jus Dicere has now decided to follow in the footsteps and host the Fourth Edition of National Quiz on Constitutional Law, the flagship quiz competition of Jus Dicere in month of October 2018 in association with Eastern Book Company and SCC Online.
Concept Note: The Constitution of India, 1950 gave us independence in the true sense by coming in force on 26th January, 1950. We now had our own governing document and were no longer governed by the laws of another ruling foreign nation. This document took a long time to frame and is the second largest active constitution in the world. It is the supreme guiding authority in India and there are basic structure in the same that cannot be amended.
As such the importance of the knowledge of the Constitution is paramount to every citizen of India; hence we bring to you the fourth edition of Jus Dicere’s National Quiz on Constitutional Law.
Contributors: We look forward tp participation from researchers and students from Law Schools/Colleges/Departments of the Universities recognized by Bar Council of India. Post Graduate students are also eligible to participate.
* Winner will be awarded Cash Prize of Rs 25,000/-, Gift hamper from SCC Online & EBC, Cash Coupon of 5000/- from Jus Dicere* & Certificate of Merit with Internship Opportunity.
* Runner-up will be awarded Cash Prize of Rs 15,000/-, Gift hamper from SCC Online & EBC, Cash Coupon of 5000/- from Jus Dicere* & Certificate of Merit with Internship Opportunity.
* The next 25 following best candidate will be awarded Cash Coupon of 2000/- each from Jus Dicere* & Certificate of Merit.
* One month access of SCC Online Web Edition for all the participants of the competition.
* Cash Coupon of 500/- each from Jus Dicere* & hard copy of participation certificate will be provided to every eligible participant.
Format of Quiz: Quiz shall take place online, paper will include question in different format, viz. Multiple Choice Question, One Word Answer, Short Answers, Long Answers and many more.
Syllabus: Quiz will cover different aspect of Indian Constitution, Constitutional History, Jurisprudence, Constitutional Amendments, Evolution of Constitution & important articles.
How to Participate: If you wish to participate in quiz competition, please pay the nominal registration fees at the below mentioned link and submit your details on the registration form attached with payment link.
Rules & Regulations
* The Quiz shall take place in two rounds, i.e. Prelims & Finals.
* Only top 50 candidates will be selected for Final from Prelims.
* Each round shall have 50 questions.
* Each round will be of 45 minutes.
* Every question carries 01 marks & there will be no negative marking.
* The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Jus Dicere to change or modify the same.
* The participant should be pursuing law either under a three or five year law course.
Last Date of Registration: October 15, 2018
Prelims October 21, 2018 (07.00 p.m. onwards)
Results of Prelims October 21, 2018
Finals October 28, 2018 (07.00 p.m. onwards)
Results of Finals October 29, 2018
Dispatch of Certificates November 02, 2018
Registration & Participation Procedure
1. Candidates are required to submit necessary information and pay required fees at given link.
2. Successfully registered participants will be provided with a important guidelines and details to participate in Prelims by October 18, 2018.
Registration Fee: A nominal fees of Rs 250 is applicable for registration. You can pay and register here online, via Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/Digital Wallets.
Reach Us: For any further queries, connect with us at email@example.com or give us a ring at +91 8448449531