Knowledge Steez along with Youth for Human Rights, Nepal brings to you Winter School on Human Rights 2018 taking place at Hotel Thamel Park, Kathmandu, Nepal from 24th December 2018- 29th December 2018.
Participation: We at Knowledge Steez invite all the ardent Students, Professors, Faculty Members, Human Right Activists and anyone anxious to learn about Human Rights.
Early Registration (before 30th September 2018)
- Delegates from India; 12000 INR
- Delegates from India (with accommodation); 18000 IN
- Delegates from Nepal (without accommodation); 14000 NPR
- Delegates from Nepal (with accommodation); 22000 NPR
- Other Delegates; 200 USD (without accommodation) and 300 USD (with accommodation)
Registration Fee (after 30th September 2018)
- Delegates from India; 14000 INR
- Delegates from India (with accommodation); 20000 INR
- Delegates from Nepal (without accommodation); 16000 NPR
- Delegates from Nepal (with accommodation); 24000 NPR
- Other Delegates; 200 USD (without accommodation) and 350
Mode of payment
Bank Name: Mega Bank Nepal ltd.
Address: New Road Branch, Kathmandu, Nepal
Swift Code: MBNLNPKA
Account Name: Youth for Human Right, Nepal
Recipient Name: Rahul KC
Address: Kathmandu, Nepal, Contact: +977 9851189599
Kindly mail the receipt at email@example.com
- Accommodations not be provided to all participants. Only those who opt for accommodation will be provided with accommodation.
- The organizers will only provide a letter for VISA purposes. Apart from this, the organizers will not take any responsibility for VISA of the participant.
- Accommodation will be provided on twin sharing basis.
- The registration fee will not include transportation (local, international).
- It is advisable for participants to have health Insurance Policy
Refund of Registration fee: In case an applicant wants to withdraw his/her application, (in such a case, 70% of the application fee will be refunded back) (in case refund application is given before 30th November) and if the refund application is made after 30th November then no refund will be made to such an applicant.
What’s special: The Winter School will act as a platform for Delegates from various countries to come forward and learn about Protection and Enforcement of Human Rights in their respective countries. The content for the subject is developed by the experts of Human Rights and the content has been developed keeping in mind the needs and circumstances of different countries. The Delegates will also get an opportunity to discuss the situation prevailing in the country and can at the same time suggest the appropriate solution to others.