- The team comprising of Rajeev Kumar Tiwari (First year), Ayushi Mukherjee (First Year) and Suryansh Srivastava (First Year) was declared the winners in the 7th Jamia Millia Islamia National Moot Court Competition.
- The team comprising Saloni Agrawal (3rd year), Ms. Srishti Gautam (3rd year), Rachna Mishra (3rd year) Shivani Hada (3rd year) and Niti Jain (3rd year) was declared semi-finalists in the prestigious National Rounds of ICC Moot Court Competition, New Delhi.
- Team comprising Apeksha Sizaria (Sem-VIII), Ashutosh Jain (Sem-VIII) and Vatsalya Vishal (Sem-VI) stood quarter-finalists in the 5th RML SCC Online International Media Law Moot Court Competition organized by Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia National Law University from 3rd – 5th March 2017. The team’s overall rank was adjudged to be 5th amongst 55 Institutes that participated in the competition.
- The team comprising of Himanshu Subodh (Semester-X), Rahul Jajoo (Semester-VI) and Vanshaj Mehta (Semester-VIII) has been declared RUNNERS UP and also bagged BEST MEMORIAL AWARD at the 16th Amity National Moot Court Competition 2017, held at Amity Law School, Delhi (IP University).
- The team comprises of Madhur Jhavar (Sem-VI), Pallavi Chattopadhyay (VIII) and Hardik Gautam (VI) has been declared quarter-finalist in the 8th Antitrust Law Moot Court Competition, 2017 organized by NLU Jodhpur.
- The team consisting of Arjit Adaval (Sem-VIII), Ashutosh Ranjan (VIII) and Amal Rastogi (Sem-X) was declared semi-finalists in the Third DSNLU National Moot Court Competition, hosted by DSNLU, Vishakhapatnam in association with the Competition Commission of India.
- The team comprising of Simran Chugh (Sem VI), Akhairaj Singh (Sem VI) and Kinjal Goyal (Sem IV) was declared semi-finalists (Third Best Team) in the prestigious Surana & Surana Corporate Moot Court Competition. Kinjal Goyal also won the third best mooter award in the competition.
- The team comprising of Harshit Jadoun, Devesh A. Purohit and Amay Jain participated in 10th S. P.Sathe. National Moot Court Competition and was adjudged as quarter finalist among 32 teams who participated in the competition. Devesh Purohit was adjudged as the second best student advocate in the Competition.
- The team comprising of Neha Shree, Agrima Choudhary and Sonesh Jain participated in 16th Henry Dunant Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2016 (National Rounds) which was jointly organized by Indian Society of International Law and International Committee for the Red Cross at New Delhi from 22nd September to 25th September, 2016 and were declared as the quarter finalist. The team stood 5th in the competition.The researcher of the team Sonesh Jain went on to be awarded as the Best Researcher of the competition.
- The team comprising of Shubhendra Chakra, Saloni Devpura and Pragati Dwivedi participated in 10th BR Sawhney Moot Court Competition, NALSAR, Hyderabad and were adjudged as Semi-finalist among 32 teams who participated in the competition held from 30th September-2nd October, 2016.
- Mani Shankar, Ritima ,and Mansi Swarup participated in the 2nd Shri I.M.Nanavati Memorial National Moot Court Competition and were declared as the quarter finalist in the said competition.
Institute of Law Nirma University, Ahmedabad : Mooting Achievements
Reported by Ankit Tripathi