1. About the Competition:
The Moot Court Society (MCS) of Amity School of Law, Amity University Rajasthan is organizing the 6th edition of National Moot Court Competition on October 31- November 1, 2023. The objective of the competition is to develop academic and advocacy excellence among students and inculcate the spirit of leadership and teamwork, leading to academic and professional excellence. The Moot Court Society (MCS) is a student led initiative that works hand in hand with the college administration to plan, train, and organize moot court-related activities.
2. About Amity Law School, Amity University Rajasthan:
The Amity Law School has been established in the year 2008 approved by the Bar Council of India. ALS is offering courses in Ph.D., LL.M, BA.LL. B(H), B.Com. LL. B(H), B.B.A. LL. B(H). Amity Law School with its holistic approach to legal education provides impetus to law students to evolve into not only legal professionals but also as responsible and socially empathetic citizens of the State.
Block-D, Amity Law School, Amity University Rajasthan, SP-1 Kant Kalwar, NH11C, RIICO Industrial Area, Rajasthan 303002
4. Registration Details:
- Registration Fees: Rs 2100 + 18 % GST.
- The participant team can pay the event registration here. Fill in the details asked and choose the ‘Event registration’ to proceed with the registration. Take a screenshot of the payment success page.
After the payment, register the team here and upload the payment screenshot. The registration shall only be considered complete after filling out this Google form.
Note: The first 40 teams would be registered on “first come first serve” basis.
5. Structure of the Competition:
- Preliminary & Quarter-Finals Round: October 31, 2023
Semi-Final Round & Final Round: November 1, 2023
6. Important Dates:
- For Seeking Clarifications: 30th September 2023
- Releasing of Clarifications: 4th October 2023
- Last date of registration: 5th October 2023
- For Submission of Memorial (Soft Copy): 20th October 2023
Date of the Competition: 31st October – 1st November 2023
Prizes worth Rs. 1.9 Lakh to be awarded including for the winners.
- Winner: Trophy, Certificate of Appreciation, Cash Prize and 1 Year complimentary subscription to EBC Learning worth Rs. 14,500 each
- Runners up: Trophy, Certificate of Appreciation and Cash Prize
- Best Memorial: Trophy, Certificate of Appreciation and Cash Prize
- Best Speaker (from Preliminary Rounds): Trophy, Certificate of Appreciation and Cash Prize
1 month access to the SCC Online Web Edition worth Rs.1099 and participation certificate to each participant.
8. Contact Information:
For any queries, kindly write to email@example.com or contact any of the following persons:
- Dr. Zeeshan Hussain Hashmi: +91-9983991749
Ms. Alisha Verma: +91- 7023865977
- Jhanvi Aggarwal- +91-9817526909
Shreya Nayak- +91-8306696062
- Muskan Gupta- +91-9511311369
Abhishek Bansal- +91-8580625353
For detailed information relating to the competition, refer the Brochure.