Faculty of Law, Lucknow University is organising a National Level Literary Event on 14th April 2022.
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Memorial Lecture (Offline)
- National Essay Writing Competition
- Quiz Competition (Offline)
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Memorial Lecture
To recognize Babasaheb’s contribution to academia, 2nd Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Memorial lectures are being organised on 14th April 2022. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar was a person with multiple talents as he was an educationist, jurist, and worked as socio-political reformer. In free India, his contribution is precious in varied arenas and the list of his achievements is long. The lectures shall be delivered by eminent personalities,The lectures are open to the public from any stream, The lectures will be delivered in offline mode at Juris Hall, Second Campus, University of Lucknow.
National Essay Writing Competition
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar’s contribution to the reformation of Women’s rights in India Social, Economic & Political Justice: Vision of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar’s role in the formation of RBI
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar’s journey from Indian scholar to world’s symbol of knowledge
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar and John Rawls role in Social justice and Distribution of justice
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar and his journey in the formation of Indian Constitution
- National Level Essay Writing competition shall be organized in online mode and the last date of registration and Submission for same is 12 April 2022 (11:59PM).
- The essay shall be submitted via email at email@example.com the subject of the email shall be “Essay_Your Name”.
- The mail body shall consist of Name, Institute & Contact Number.
- The Entry Fee for the Essay competition is 30 rupees for a Single Author or 50 rupees for a Co-author.
- The article shall be written in English or Hindi only.
- An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
- The word limit of the article should be 1200- 1500 words.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and will be monitored.
- Guidelines for the article are as follows: Font: Times New Roman Font for English and Kruti Dev 10 for Hindi Size: 14 for the body, Line spacing: 1.5,14 for titles Citation: Bluebook 19th Edition The article will be evaluated on the basis of Grammar, Understanding of topic, Expression, Research, and Coherence.
- Life and Struggle of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar’s Literature
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar and the journey of the Constitution of India
- The quiz shall be conducted on 14th April 2022 offline.
- Participants are forbidden to use any search engine or any other extra printed/non-printed material, which shall be the ground for immediate disqualification.
- There will be three rounds.
- First round: 50 Multiple Choice Questions in 15 minutes. Candidates qualifying First round will be forwarded to the Second round.
- Second round: 25 Mulitple Choice Questions in 10 minutes. Candidates qualifying Second round will be forwarded to the Final round.
- Final Round will be done through buzzer mode.
- The entry fee for Quiz Competition is 30 Rupees per person.
- Cash prize, Certificate and Medal to the winners of Bhimotsav National Essay writing Competition, Certificate of appreciation to top 10 participants,Certificate to runner-up and certificate of participation to all participants .
- Cash prize, Certificate and Medal to winners of quiz; certificate to runner-up and certificate of participation to all participants.
- Form for 4th Bhimotsav Essay & Quiz: https://tinyurl.com/4THBHIMOTSAV2022
- National Essay Writing competition shall be conducted via Online mode. (Registrations open till 12 April, 2022)
- Quiz shall be conducted via offline mode at Juris Hall, New Campus, University of Lucknow. (Registrations open till 13 April, 2022)
Kunwar Shashank: +91 9721595177
Nishant Kumar: +91 8979949382, OR
Mail ID: BHIMOTSAV.LKOUNIV@GMAIL.COM
For More Details: 4th Bhimotsav 2022 Brochure