ABOUT THE ORGANIZER –
Institute of Law, Nirma University, is a nationally recognised private law school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Nirma University was established in the year 2003 as a Statutory University under a special act passed by the Gujarat State Legislative Assembly. As one of the promising law schools in India, we have constantly undertaken measures to provide holistic and meaningful legal education to bright young students from across the country. In the course of such endeavours, we have effectively organized Nine National Moot Court Competitions.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION –
The Institute of Law – National Moot Court Competition (IL-NMCC) is an initiative of the student community at ILNU with an aim to bring together students from different regions to come together, interact, compete and challenge their skills as future legal practitioners
It gives us immense pleasure to announce the 11th edition of the National Moot Court Competition, 2022 (NMCC) in association with the Competition Commission of India, that is set to take place virtually from April 22th to 24th, 2022. This edition’s problem is based on contemporary and developing aspects of Competition Law along with Data Technology.
- Only students from a university or law schools enrolled in undergraduate or master courses are allowed to participate.
- The team shall consist of three law students and they must be enrolled in the same university/ institute. Students being on exchange in another country are eligible to participate under the host university.
- Only one team from each participating institution shall be registered for the competition.
The teams must register for the Competition on or before 27th March, 2021 by submitting duly filled Google Form attached in the Rules of the Competition and making a payment of Rs. 3500/- towards the Registration Fees through the details provided in the RULES.
In order to make this event even more enriching, the Winners and Runners-up of the 11th edition will receive cash prizes of INR 35,000 and INR 20,000 respectively in addition to other prizes. Cash prizes will also be handed out to the Best Speaker, Best Memorial and Best Researcher.
- Release of Moot Proposition – March 07, 2022
- Commencement of Final Registration – March 09, 2022
- Last date of Final Registration – March 27, 2022
- Last date of Memorial Submission – April 15, 2022
- Date of Competition – April 22-24, 2022