ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
NMIMS is the all-encompassing educational platform for diverse fields of career such as Engineering, Science and Technology, Management, Commerce, Architecture, Law, Economics, Pharmacy, Aviation, Design, Performing Arts, Hospitality Management, Mathematical Science, Branding and Advertising, Agricultural Sciences and much more. Started in 1981, NMIMS has today emerged as a globally reputed university. Always socially conscious, the Shri Vile Parle Keeravani Mandal (SVKM) made the decision to cater to the rising demand of management institutes in the country. This led to the birth of the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS).
About School of Law, Hyderabad
NMIMS School of Law offers an outstanding legal education so as to inculcate a wide range of legal skills useful for the legal profession including the corporate level. Established in 2019 by NMIMS University, one of the premiums Deemed to be University in India, the programs offering in our law school has all qualities and subtlety of the programs offered by the world class Universities over the world with a global focus and international outreach dedicated to advance human dignity, social and economic welfare, and justice through knowledge of law.
School of Law aspires to be a global centre of scholarly excellence in the field of law and justice and will prepare outstanding and innovative law professionals with socially responsible outlook through holistic legal education.
About 1st National Moot Court Competition (Virtual),2022
The quest for knowledge, wisdom and insight is part and parcel of life. While the pandemic still roars on the edges, and everyone is stuck at their homes, The Moot Court Society of NMIMS School of Law, Hyderabad takes immense pleasure while announcing our 1st National Moot Court Competition (Virtual) 2022.
The competition is scheduled to be held from 29th April- 1st May, 2022 on a virtual platform. To judge the moot, we have on board with us legal luminaries with excellent expertise in the legal field.
The date of the competition is 29th April- 1st May, 2022.
- Venue: Online Meetings Application (The links and the schedule of the meeting rooms shall be provided via mail after the submission of memorials)
- Dress code: The Dress Code for the competition will be-
- For Ladies: White shirt and black pant with black blazer/formals.
- For Gentlemen: White shirt, black trousers, black tie along with black blazer/ formals.
- Language: The language of the competition will be English only.
All students enrolled bona fide in an undergraduate i.e., 3 years/ 5 years or post-graduate law program conducted by any college or university shall be eligible for participation in the competition.
- Teams are supposed to complete their Registration by 27th March, 2022 on 11:59 PM.
Early Bird Registrations are open until 25th March, 2022 on 11:59 PM.
- The Registration Fee for early bird registrations is Rs. 1000.
Post early bird registration the Fee is Rs 1250.
Below is the link for the registration- HERE
The Registration shall be done by filling up the Application form, available.
Mr. Sridip Surendran Nambiar
A/C No.- 66550100009457
Bank Branch: Bank of Baroda, MG Road, Secunderabad.
IFSC Code: BARB0SECUND
- The screenshot of the payment needs to be uploaded in the Google Form
- Payment can be done by apps like Paytm, PhonePe and Gpay by using the Bank Transfer option in the application.
- For more flexible and easy convenience, the registration payment can be done through abovementioned apps on the given contact no. +91- 9656415634.
|1.||Release of Notification||02/03/2022||N/A|
|3.||Release of Moot Proposition||02/03/2022||N/A|
|4.||Last Date to Register||27/03/2022||11:59 pm|
|5.||Last Date of Memorial Submission||25/04/2022||11:59 pm|
PRIZE MONEY ALLOCATION:
- Best Team: Shall be given the Certificate of Merit along with a cash prize of INR 25,000/- + Internship opportunity + Free subscription of Knowledge Partner
- Runner Up Team: Shall be given the Certificate of Merit along with a cash prize of INR 10,000/- + Free subscription of Knowledge Partner
- Best Mooter: The speaker having the highest score in the preliminary rounds shall be given a cash prize of INR 4,000/-
- Best Memorial: The team having the highest average written submission score from both sides shall be given a cash prize of INR 5,000.
Any other queries (other than the Moot Problem) may be directed to the following persons.
- Sridip Nambiar (Faculty Co-Coordinator)
- Sankalp Agrawal (Student Convener)
- Navya Gupta (Student Co-Convener)