Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad is organizing a One-Day National Seminar on National Seminar on Cyber Security and Sovereignty on 9th April 2022.
OBJECTIVE OF THE SEMINAR
The objective is to discuss, deliberate and understand various strategic, political and social aspects and dynamics of cyber security. A book containing selected papers shall also be published. The outcome of the Seminar would facilitate the organizers, participants and other stakeholders to make legislative and policy interventions to bring about positive social and legal transformation.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Well researched original papers and case studies from academics/scholars, researchers and students of multi-disciplinary.
THEME: CYBER SECURITY AND SOVEREIGNTY
- Study of Cyber Security Challenges & its Emerging Trends
- Cyber Attacks – National and International – Case Studies
- Outbreak of Project Pegasus – Case Study on Cyber Espionage
- Cyber Sovereignty, Human Rights and the Spirit of Internet
- Instruments of Accountability in Cyber Space
- The Contradiction Between Cyber Sovereignty and the Involvement of Multiple Shareholders in Governance
- Rethinking Sovereignty in the Context of Cyber Space
- India’s Approach to Cyber Sovereignty
- Cyber Governance – Digilocker: A Case Study
For additional details, please refer to the Brochure.
Convenor: Mr. Hifajatali Sayyed, Faculty-in-charge, Centre for Specialisation in Cyber Law Studies
Student Convenor: Asma Maryam – +91 63096 57811