ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
The University of Lucknow or Lucknow University is a government-owned Indian research university based in Lucknow. Founded in 1867, the University of Lucknow is one of the oldest government-owned institutions of higher education in India.
The Lucknow University Moot Court Association is the institution’s student committee entrusted with fostering, administering, and facilitating mooting activities and upholding the benchmark of excellence that Lucknow University has set for itself.
Established in 2012 with the view to promote oral advocacy skills and legal writing techniques. The association has been successfully organizing moot court competitions year after year.
ABOUT THE EVENT
- This one of the few moot court competitions that are being organized in offline mode which is of course subject to change if the situation of covid in our country worsens.
- The competition is going to be held from 18th-20th of Feb,2022.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE:
- The event welcomes the participation of students pursuing the Three or Five Year courses of the LL.B. Degree from any recognized institution.
- The participants can participate as A team of 2/3 members only.
- The registration will be through filling google form by clicking on the link or scanning the QR Code given in the brochure.
- The Registration Fee for teams from India is : Rs 4000(Without Accommodation and Rs 6000( With accommodation)
- The Registration fee for International teams is $135 Dollars
- The fee payment procedure is mentioned in the brochure.
- Last Date of Registration: 30th January, 2022.
- Last date of Submission of soft copy of memorials: 10th February, 2022.
- For rest of the details kindly refer to brochure
Ayush Pratap Singh – 9453014541(Convener)
Srishty Gupta- 8299759366(Co-Convener)
FOR ACCOMMODATION RELATED QUERIES:
Amrit Singh- 8948054412
FOR FEE RELATED QUERIES:
Saurabh Singh- 8574433738