ABOUT THE INSTITUTE
MAIMS was established in 2003 by Maharaja Agrasen Technical Education Society. The Society comprises a group of educationists, eminent industrialists and people from different walks of life. The Society has got success in establishing institutions of repute in the areas of Management, Law, Engineering and Journalism etc. The Institute has attained a distinct position in running BBA, B. Com (H), BA Eco (H), BA (JMC), BA LLB and BBA LLB (Integrated) programmes affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
Maharaja Agrasen Technical Education Society (MATES) added a new feather into its cap of excellence by introducing five-year integrated courses B.A. LL.B & BBA.LL.B from the academic session 2017-18 and 2020-21 respectively with the vision to provide quality education with a professional approach to the budding legal professionals.
ABOUT THE MOOT
The Moot Court Society, Department of Law, Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies (MAIMS), is organizing its 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2021. The competition aims to provide a platform for students across India to showcase their advocacy and research skills by competing in a professional and challenging environment.
The event is scheduled to be organized in a hybrid mode; the Inaugural Ceremony being organised in a Physical Mode (subject to the prevailing Government Protocols) while the Competition Rounds being organized in virtual manner in order to ensure safety of the participants.
- The competition is open for students pursuing LLB three-year / five-year course during the current academic year.
- Only one team is permitted to participate from each participating Institution.
- A team is not permitted to have members from more than one institution. Each team shall consist of three members.
- This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- In a team consisting of three members, two members shall be designated as ‘Speakers,’ and the third member shall be designated as ‘Researcher.’
DATE & VENUE
MAIMS 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2021’ will be held from 26th November, 2021 to 28th November, 2021, of which Inaugural Ceremony would be held in physical mode, and the Oral Rounds would be conducted in virtual mode.
The registration fee of Rs. 3000/- for each participating team consisting of three (3) members is to be submitted via online transaction on or before 25th October, 2021 by 11:59 p.m. (IST)
To register online, please click on the link below: HERE
- Last Date of Registration: 25/10/2021 by 11:59 p.m. (IST)
- Release of Moot Proposition: 17/09/2021
- Publishing of Clarifications: 04/11/2021
- Last date of Memorial Submission: 13/11/2021
For any queries, feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the following:
For any further queries, you may contact:
Dr. Nisha Dhanraj Dewani– (C) 989-916-9706
(Faculty Convener, Moot Court Society, MAIMS)
Ms. Aarushi Agarwal– (C) 987-121-5225
(Faculty Co- Convener, Moot Court Society, MAIMS)
Shivam Sethi – (C) 959-982-9969
(Student Convener, Moot Court Society, MAIMS)
Sarthak Budhiraja – (C) 858-808-3076
(Student Co- Convener, Moot Court Society, MAIMS)
Follow our LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook pages for more updates.