The Faculty of Law, University of Lucknow is organizing the 2nd Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Memorial National Online Article Writing Competition, 2021. The last date for submission of article is August 15, 2021.
The competition is open for undergraduate and postgraduate students (studying in any of the recognized Schools/Colleges/Departments of the Universities).
No participation/registration fees.
- Access to Education: Marginalized Communities during COVID-19
- Gender Equality vis-à-vis Right to Sexual Orientation
- Media Trial: Freedom of Speech vs Fair Trial
- Atrocities on Dalits: Documenting the Increase
- Migrant Workers vis-à-vis Human Rights
- Equal Rights to Daughters in Coparcenary Property
- Submissions are to be made via email and to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The article must be accompanied by an email providing the participant’s name, course and year of study, institutional affiliation, postal address, and mobile number.
- All submissions must be made by 15th August, 2021.
- Co-authorship is permitted up to one.
- Submission shall be in English language.
- Word limit of the submission is 1000-1500 words, excluding footnotes.
- Any submission that is found to be plagiarized shall be disqualified from the Competition.
- Submission shall be typewritten in an A4 sized document with 1-inch margin on all sides and be justified. Main text of the submission shall be in Font Times New Roman 12point. Further, footnotes shall be in Font Times New Roman 10-point.
- Submission should be 1.5 spaced (except footnotes which may be single-spaced).
- Submission must be in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format only.
- All submissions must follow the Harvard Bluebook 20th Edition system of citation.
Submission – 15th August 2021, 11:59 PM. Declaration of Result – 20th August, 2021. Prize Distribution – 25th August, 2021.
1st Prize: Certificate of Appreciation + Gold Medal.
2nd Prize: Certificate of Appreciation + Silver Medal.
3rd Prize: Certificate of Appreciation + Bronze Medal. *E-Certificates of Participation will be provided to all the participants.
Feel free to reach us on: +91-9670622888; email@example.com.
Organizing Secretary – Dr. Harish Chandra Ram
Convener – Shishir Yadav