Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, is one of the premier National Law Schools in India, which has contributed towards transforming legal education into professional excellence ever since its establishment in 2003.
Born in 2008 as the flagship journal of Gujarat National Law University, The GNLU Law Review (‘TGLR’) is a bi-annual, student-edited, peer-reviewed journal, designed as vehicle for promoting multifarious contemporary legal research. It was envisioned to address the need for broadening the platform for academicians, professionals, researchers, and students, where knowledge and scholarship of new and innovative ideas in legal and associated disciplines could be exchanged and disseminated.
Internationally recognized with ISSN number 0974-9810, the journal aspires to create awareness on developing areas of law in India and around the world. In the past, the law review has seen contributions from eminent legal scholars from around the globe.
TGLR is open for academicians, practitioners, research scholars, undergraduate and postgraduate students. All submissions must be accompanied with an abstract of not more than 250 words. Up to 5 keywords should also be provided.
TGLR does not follow any particular theme. However, preference would be given to the submissions made pertaining to contemporary legal issues.
The contributions submitted towards publication in TGLR must not have been previously published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere. The contributions shall be evaluated on the basis of originality, innovativeness, clarity and technical correctness. Authors shall solely be responsible for the accuracy of statements in the article.
Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors. The manuscript must not contain the name of the author(s) or his/her institutional affiliation or any other information. A separate cover letter containing the name of the author(s), professional information, contact details and other relevant information must be provided.
- Articles (5000-8000 words, excluding footnotes).
- Essays (3000-5000 words, excluding footnotes).
- Book Reviews/Case Commentary/ Legislative Comments (1500-3000 words, excluding footnotes).
Formatting and Citation Style
- Submissions must be made in Microsoft Office (doc./docx.) formats
- The paper should be free from all grammatical and spelling
- The body of the manuscript must be in the font ‘Times New Roman’, font size 12, line spacing 5 and the text should be justified.
- All footnotes must be in Font ‘Times New Roman’, font size 10, line spacing 1 and justified. All submissions must follow the ‘The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition)’. The authors may refer to The GNLU Law Review Citation Guide from here.
- Non-conformity will be a ground for rejection.
The deadline for making submissions is 31st August 2021. All submissions shall only be made to email@example.com with the subject ‘Manuscript Submission for Volume VIII – Issue II’.
The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of TGLR. However, in exceptional circumstances, the contributions could be published elsewhere with the prior written permission of the Editor-in-Chief.
All contributors, by submitting any contribution towards TGLR, agree to indemnify the Gujarat National Law University and TGLR from and against all claims, suits, and damages based on any claim of copyright infringement, plagiarism or unauthorized use.
For any queries, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact:
- Anjani Singh Tomar, Editor-in-Chief, Email: email@example.com.
- Preet Choksi: 9924113899
- Karan Ahluwalia: 9810340006
For more information on TGLR, click here.