About Indian Association of Law and Economics Association (IALE)
The Indian Association of Law and Economics Association (IALE) was formed at the International Conference on Law and Economics, 3-4 September 2016 at IIT, Kanpur. In the said conference, IALE was conceptualized by the Consortium of Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, and Indian Institute of Management, Ahmadabad. The Association works on socio-economic-legal and technological challenges relevant at the National and International levels through research initiatives and policy research through conferences, seminars, and workshops.
The Objectives of the IALE are following:
1. To provide a common forum for scholars, professionals for research, publications, exchange of knowledge information in the field of Law and Economics;
2. To promote the interdisciplinary field of Law and Economics in India and abroad;
3. To advise and educate the general public about the fields of Law and Economics;
4. To organize conferences, training program, and workshops in different parts of the country for the advancement of knowledge in the field of Law and Economics;
5. To publish journal or periodicals in the field of Law and Economics; 6. To associate or to form joint projects with any other institutions, universities, NGOs or other organizations in India and abroad for the promotion of research knowledge in the fields of law and economics.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Seventh International Conference on Law and Economics, jointly organized by The Tamil Nadu National Law University, Tiruchirappalli & Indian Association of Law and Economics will be held on November 25 – 28, 2021, virtually.
The area of interest is broadly sketched out as follows:
1) Theme 1: Theories and Evidence of Law and Economics
2) Theme 2: Law and Economics of Private Laws
3) Theme 3: Law and Economics of Public Law
4) Theme 4: Law and Finance F
5) Theme 5: Regulation and Business Law
6) Theme 6: Economics of Legal Procedure
7) Theme 7: Big data, Technology and AI
8) Theme 8: Gender Dimensions of Law and Economics
9) Theme 9: The Cultural Dimensions of Law and Economics
10) Theme 10: Law and Economics of Justice and Equality
11) Theme 11: Law and Economics: History, Institutions, Public Policies
12) Theme 12: Other Substantive Areas of Law and Economics
The above themes are only indicative. We invite papers from other allied areas of Law and Economics as well
Notifications of acceptance: We will review the papers as per the following guidelines: 1
. Papers will be reviewed independently by at least two reviewers, allotted on a random basis;
2. The review will be based on the scientific rigor of the paper, originality of research, and its relevance to the conference themes; Notifications of acceptance will be sent out by 10th October 2021 on the basis of the review.
Types of Presenter
(a) Indian Students/Research scholars: 1000 (INR)
(b) Teachers: 1500 (INR)
(c) Indian Industry Professionals: 2,000 (INR)
(d) Students (Foreign Nationals):50 (USD)
(e) Teachers & Professionals (Foreign Nationals): 80 (USD) Conference participants Indian participants: 500 (INR) Foreign participants: 30 (USD) Bank details
Name of the Account Holder: REGISTRAR-ICLE-2021
A/C No.: 30030110033821
Bank & Branch: UCO Bank, TNNLS Branch
IFSC Code: UCBA0003003
Swift Code: UCBAINBB342
Best Paper Award:
The details of best paper awards are as follows:
(a) Best Paper Rs. 10,000
(b) 2nd Best Rs. 5,000
(c) 3rd Best. Rs. 2,500
Full papers submission: 20th August,
2021 Notifications of acceptance: 10th October, 2021
Authors’ registration: 18th October, 2021
Conference Dates: 25th -28th November, 2021
GUIDELINES FOR RESEARCH PAPERS
a. Length of full paper: Not more than 6,000 words (excluding footnotes and title)
b. Font: Times New Roman
c. Font Size: 12 (Line spacing 1.5 and alignment “justify”)
d. Footnotes: must be in Font “Times New Roman”, font size 10, line spacing. All submissions must follow the “The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition)”
e. Abstracts shall not exceed 500 words.
f. Policy papers are eligible if they deal with very important and timely issues. Submissions must be original and not yet published.
g. You can submit no more than 2 papers. No person may present more than once during the conference. If you have two papers accepted, you may present one, but if the paper is co-authored, your co-author could present the second paper.
h. Authors of accepted papers will have to confirm their attendance by registering to the conference. Papers by authors who are not able to register will be excluded from the program. We do this to minimize the number of empty slots at the conference.
SUBMISSIONS AND CONTACT
Kindly submit your papers on the following mail ID:
Kindly submit your full papers on following mail ID by mentioning the theme number: email@example.com
For any further information/clarification, please write to:
CONVENER, Assistant Professor (Economics), Tamil Nadu National Law University, Tiruchirappalli, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org