About the Organisers
The Kautilya Society, National Law University, Odisha Chapter, established in collaboration with Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy, is a policy engagement society that endeavours to increase student participation in the legislative process and promote public policy as a thriving career path. The Society aims at providing a forum to young law students to participate and contribute to public policy discourse hence enabling them to gain real-world legislative analysis and drafting skills.
Call for Submissions
The Society is pleased to invite contributions in the form of articles from law students to be published in the Society’s Newsletter.
There is no rigid theme for the articles but the articles should be based on a public policy issue.
One of the suggestive themes for the article is “Public Policy issues in the times of Pandemic.” However, this theme is not restrictive in nature as participants are free to choose any other theme provided it is within the broad contours of public policy.
The last date for submitting the manuscript is 7th May 2021, 11:59 P.M.
1) The word limit for the manuscripts is between 1000-1500 words for short articles and between 2500-3000 for long articles.
2) All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and Spacing 1.5.
3) Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 is permitted.
4) Citation format should be in OSCOLA format of citation.
5) All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
6) The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts
The number of Manuscripts that will be selected for publication shall be based on the discretion of the editorial board. Selected manuscripts will be published in the newsletter after thorough screening.
The submissions must be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject of the mail should read ‘Submission for Kautilya Society Newsletter’.
For more details contact:
Udita Sharma – 6375116051
Sahiba Vyas – 9131678840
Kindly peruse the official social media handles provided below to keep abreast of the latest events: