ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY:
The State of Maharashtra realizing the importance of quality of Legal Education and need of well-trained law graduates to the Bar, Bench and Professions took a very bold decision by creating three National Law Universities in the state of Maharashtra at Mumbai, Nagpur and Aurangabad. Further all the three are independent and autonomous institutions created under the Maharashtra National Law Universities Act, 2014 Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad, commenced from March 16, 2017 The university is emerging as a best amongst all the National Law Universities in India with a significant and study growth under the dynamic leadership of Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor Prof. Dr. K.V.S Sarma, Presently university has been functioning with its full sanctioned strength of nearly 300 students including the Centre for Post Graduate Legal Studies.
ABOUT THE DIGEST:
The International Affairs Digest will be published every month with an aim of bringing foreign policy and strategic affairs consciousness, which is mostly neglected in the general public discourse. In order to bring the consciousness of Foreign Policy and Strategic Affairs into the general public discourses, Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad is inviting contributions by students, researchers, teachers, strategic and international affairs enthusiasts.
You can find the First International Affairs Digest here.
The submission must deal with any recent International, Strategic and Defence Affairs for its upcoming International Affairs Digest which is going to be released in the month of March 2021.
- The newsletter intends to include contributions from the students, researchers, teachers, strategic and international affairs enthusiasts from any field.
- The text should not exceed more than one page.
- Headings should be Bold and Times New Roman 14.
- Text should be in Times New Roman 12.
- Details of the author like Name, Designation, and Institution, etc. are to be clearly mentioned in the body of the mail.
- Submissions must be submitted in MS Word Format (.doc/.docx) to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com under the subject heading “Submission: MNLU Aurangabad International Affairs Digest”.
Last date for the submission is on or before 11:59 PM, 20th March 2021.