Last Date of Registration: January 3, 2021 (11:59 pm)
Last Date of Submission of t
Declaration of the results: First week of April,
Winners shall be awarded the following prize money:
1. First Prize: Rs. 25,000/-
2. Second Prize: Rs. 15,000/-
3. Third Prize: Rs. 10,000/-
Top ten submissions shall be given merit certificates.
1. Submission shall be made only in MS-Word format (.doc/.docx). PDF form shall not be accepted.
2. Submission shall be in the English language.
3. Submission shall be typewritten in an A4 sized document with 1-inch margin on all sides and be justified. Main text of the submission shall be in Font Times New Roman 12-point. Further, footnotes shall be in Font Times New Roman 10-point. The participant has to adopt a uniform style of citation throughout the document.
4. Submission should be 1.5 spaced (except footnotes which may be single-spaced).
5. Word limit of the submission is 3,000 words (excluding abstract and footnotes). Abstract should not be more than 300 words.
6. Any submission that is found to be plagiarized shall be disqualified from the competition and the participant would not be entitled to any certificate.
7. Participant shall not include his/her name in the submission’s text in any form.
8. Co-authorship, up to two people, is allowed.
9. Any previously published entry would not be permitted.
10. Copyright of the submission shall remain with CLS.
11. In case of any conflicts, CLS shall be the final authority on the guidelines.
A soft copy of the submission has to be mailed to email@example.com. Subject of the e-mail should be “Submission: Pranita Mehta Essay Competition, 2020”. Participant shall name the file as “Participant’s name_Topic”.
Any queries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Apoorva Singh (Convenor) at +91 94728 64323.