School of Excellence in law takes immense pleasure in announcing the 14th Edition of the Pro Bono Enviro National Moot Court Competition, the flagship event of the institution. The institution has always strived to promote the interests of the student community and in addressing pressing issues, and has successfully conducted the previous 13 editions with overwhelming participation from across the country.
The 14th Edition of the Competition seeks to bring to the forefront the increasing need to address environmental concerns and encourage students to be the pioneers of understanding the complexities of environmental law. The previous editions of the competition have proved to be an enriching experience for the participants owing to distinctive, innovative and challenging nature of the proposition and high-calibre of judging by various eminent lawyers, Hon’ble Judges of the High Court of Madras and the Supreme Court of India.
The event has continued to garner increasing attention since the year of its inception in light of its transparency and ever improving quality. The Moot Court Association of School of Excellence in Law is looking forward to the conducting the event online and expects increasing participation in the present edition as well.
Dates of the event:
21st-24th January 2021
Central Subject matter:
Mode of the competition:
The official working language of the competition is English.
Eligibility and Team Composition:
- Participation is strictly restricted to bona fide law students enrolled in the three years or five-year LLB or BL degree course in any institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Only one team is permitted to participate from each registered institution.
- Each team shall comprise of a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. In a team consisting of two members, each of the members shall be designated as ‘Speaker’. In a team consisting of three members, two of the members shall be designated as ‘Speaker’ and the third member shall be designated as ‘Researcher’.
Provisional and Final registration:
- Provisional Registration of the participating institutions shall be sent to email@example.com the official email ID of the Institution/Moot Court Association on or before 15th November, 2020,11:59 PM IST.
- Upon receipt of the confirmation of the Provisional Registration from the Host institution, the Participating team shall complete the final Registration on or before 5th December, 2020, 11:59 PM IST, by paying the requisite registration fee and filling up the google form : HERE
Point of Contact:
|Ms. Aparna Raju, Vice President, Moot Court Association||+919840373892|
|Ms. Mansi Sethiya, Joint Secretary, Moot Court Association.||+919841112917|
For more information and updates follow us on: