Madhyashthata, the ADR Cell of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University)’s New Law College, Pune in association with Centre for Alternate Dispute Resolution Excellence (CADRE) and Young MCIA is organizing an “International Article Writing Competition on the future of ODR, 2020”. Following are the relevant details for interested participants:
Students enrolled in under-graduate and post-graduate programs of law.
Interested participants can send in their articles on the following themes:
- Online Arbitration of Small Value Disputes
- The use of Blockchain technology in ODR
- Role and Skills of a Digital Arbitrator
- Enforcement of settlement agreements arising from International Commercial Mediation
- Making ODR prevalent rather than optional
- Synchronised regulations for ODR
- Documents only Arbitration
- International Commercial Negotiation in Mergers and Acquisition Disputes
- Modern phase of Dispute Resolution coupled with technology
- Development of an International ODR Regime for Cross-Border Disputes
Only single authorship is permitted for the present competition.
The author guidelines given here have to be strictly adhered to for the present competition.
- Cash Prize worth USD 100, 75 and 50 to Best 3 articles
- Internship Opportunities to the winners at the CADRE and MCIA
- Publication of selected articles in Special Issue on ADR in collaboration with the Bharati Law Review (ISSN No. 1178-6996 (Print); 2457-0567 (Online))
- Certificate of Participation to all the participants
- Last date of submission:30.11.2020
- Declaration of Results: First week of December
How to submit?
For any further queries, please mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: com
- Competition details: HERE