ABOUT THE ORGANISATION
Maharashtra National Law University Aurangabad (MNLU-A), is an institution established in the year 2017, with an objective of imparting quality legal education.
ABOUT THE NEWSLETTER
Devoted to the study of comparative and transnational laws and legal systems, the Comparative Law e-Newsletter (CLN) is an open access, peer-reviewed and refereed newsletter published bi-monthly with six issues per year, by Maharashtra National Law University Aurangabad. It embraces analytical, theoretical, empirical and socio-legal attempts surrounding the public and private law aspects of various legal systems. It aims to encourage comparative legal studies in the transnational context of legal history, theory, philosophy, legal cultures and traditions, by tracking the developments in the field across the world. The newsletter seeks works that are dynamic and interdisciplinary in nature with specific display of comprehensive knowledge on the subject matter.
You can find attached the Volume I, Issue I and Issue II of the Newsletter here.
The submission must deal with a contemporary issue of “Labour and Modern Slavery: Framework on Social Security Laws”.
CONTENTS OF THE NEWSLETTER
Submissions made to the newsletter can be in the nature of any of the following categories. Contributors are requested to kindly mention the nature of the submission in the body of the mail accompanying their submission. Apart from the contents mentioned hereunder, the newsletter shall also feature interviews and opinions of prominent scholars and professionals surrounding the theme of the issue.
- Short Articles: Contributions on an area within the theme encompassing theoretical arguments and comparative analysis.
- Case Comments: Analyses of any case falling under the theme of the issue.
- Legislative Comments: Analyses of legislations related to the theme.
- Social Spotlight: Case study of obscure social issues looked through the lenses of law.
- The e-Newsletter intends to include contributions from students, experts, scholars, academicians and professionals from any field.
- The suggested word limit for the contribution is 700 to 1000 words excluding endnotes.
- Main text: Times New Roman, Font size 12, Line spacing 1.5.
- Endnotes: Times New Roman, Font size 10, Line spacing 1.0.
- Style of endnotes should be according to “OSCOLA” latest edition.
- Only one submission per author is permitted. Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- All submissions must be original, unpublished and should not have been submitted for review elsewhere. Plagiarism in any form shall result in instant rejection of the submission. The decision of the Board of Editors in this matter is final and binding.
- Submissions must be in the English language only and must be submitted in MS Word Format (.doc/.docx) to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject heading “Submission: MNLUA Comparative Law e-Newsletter”.
- The body of the mail shall contain name and designation, email id, contact number of the author(s).
- The submission must not contain name or any other marks which reveals the identity of the author(s).
- The contributions will be published in the MNLU-A Comparative e-Newsletter, which shall be published on the university’s official website.
Last date of submission: on or before 11:59 PM, 24th November, 2020.
Confirmation of acceptance: 9th December, 2020.
In case of any query, you can reach out to email@example.com or call:
Nikita Mohapatra: +918917558381
Soumya Thakur: +918319985649
For more details, refer Brochure