The International Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (‘IAJIR’) is an online open-access, non-peer reviewed & non-refereed journal. It stands for heterogeneity and aims to be an intersection to discuss and promote academia. Therefore, the journal invites contribution from all disciplines and jurisdictions. It seeks to explore, but not limit itself to the legal, political, economic, social, technological, philosophical and medical dimensions of contemporary issue.
Special Issue on Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
IAJIR invites Articles, Research Papers, Essays, Research Notes, Comments, Book/Article Reviews for the Special Issue on Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (‘SIAIR’) with the ISBN – 978-93-5408-750-9. The submissions must be on any theme related to artificial intelligence and/or robotics.
Since the nature of the journal is open-access, it would be available on our website www.iajir.com. Contributors are provided with a digital copy of the Journal and Certificate of Merit on their e-mail id.
2. Word limit:
- Article/Research Paper- 6,000 words and above.
- Essay/Research Note- between 3,000 – 6,000 words.
- Comment- between 1,500 – 3,000 words.
- Book/Article Review- between 1,000 – 2,500 words.
- The word limits are exclusive of footnotes.
3. Submission Guidelines:
- The manuscript must contain an abstract of about 250-350 words.
- The manuscript must be sent in a Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) document.
- All the manuscripts shall be submitted in English Language only.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in A4 sized document, Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- The authors must follow the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th ed.) for footnoting, font size 10.
- The manuscript must be original work of the author(s) and must be unpublished.
4. Publication Fee:
The publication fee is to be paid after acceptance of Manuscript.
Single authorship: INR 600
2 authors: INR 1000
3 authors: INR 1300
3+ authors: INR 1800
5. Submission Procedure:
The manuscript must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject for the email must be titled – “Submission for IAJIR SIAIR”.
Authors should provide their contact details, institutional affiliation and address in the covering letter for the submission. The Manuscript should not contain any identification of the author/s.
A declaration must be made at the time of submission that the manuscript is an original and unpublished work of the author(s), and that is not being considered for publication elsewhere. A copy of the declaration is attached herein.
6. Submission Deadline:
The deadline for the submission of manuscript will be at 23:59 hours IST on October 20, 2020.
Original URL – HERE