LexDogma run by students of National Law University Odisha has released a Call for Blogs accepting Submissions on a Rolling Basis.
About the Organizer:
LexDogma is a student run legal blog founded by the students of National Law University Odisha.
About the Blog:
The main focus of the blog is to create a forum to share analytical views on contemporary legal issues.
While there are no rigid thematic constraints, the article should be related to trending legal issues – national or international. The expectation is that submitted article will provide informed perspective, critical thinking and new insight to the readers.
The submissions must be sent to email@example.com.
Co – Authorship:
The maximum two co – authors are permitted.
Font Style :
The manuscript submitted by the author(s) must adhere to the following font styles:
- The manuscript submitted must be in Times New Roman.
- The line spacing must be 1.5.
- Font size : Title – 16, Heading -14 and Body – 12.
The author(s) are requested to provide the link of the cited sources or provide endnotes.
- Along with the manuscript the author must provide an abstract (in about 4 to 5 lines).
- Authors are requested to give a written undertaking that the manuscripts submitted are original pieces of work and has not been plagiarized. Also, the article is neither published nor is in consideration for publishing on any other platform.
- The cover letter of the author(s) must consist of the names, profession and university/firm/place of work.
For more details, click HERE