Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Pune is conducting a two-day online conference on “THE PERSPECTIVE OF GLOBAL GOVERNANCE OF ENVIRONMENT IN THE PANDEMIC ERA” on July 24-25, 2020.
- About the organizer / college/university
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University New Law College, Pune is one of the premier institutes imparting legal education in the country. The College has secured 4th rank by Outlook, 2019, 9th Rank by India Today-2020, 3rd Rank by the Week-2019, 3rd Rank by the Career 360 Magazine-2020, and has consistently been ranked among the top law schools in the country. The institute has been re-accredited with ‘A+’ Grade by NAAC in 2017, received ‘Category-I’ Status by UGC and has also been ranked 63rd by NIRF.
It was on 10th May, 1964 that a sapling surfaced in the field of education that was watered by the glorious dream of Dr. Patangrao Kadam, Founder, Bharati Vidyapeeth which was to empower the masses with education, ornament the nation with the knowledge society and to blossom the seed so sown into a World Class University. From mere a sapling to an ever- growing and ever-flourishing ark, Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune indeed has traversed long but a glorious journey and today, it appears like a glittering diamond in the crown of education in India.
- About the conference:
Two days online International Conference on “The Perspective of Global Governance of Environment in Pandemic Era”
COVID – 19 pandemic has revealed major limitations of all superpowers across the world, especially with regard to deal with such situations. Exponentially rising number of cases and deaths due to all new powerful virus has bought forth the fault lines in critical sections such as healthcare, workforce management, labour issues, environment, etc. Taking into consideration various dynamics of development that has taken place amid COVID-19, Environment Cell of Bharati Vidyapeeth (Deemed to be University), New Law College, Pune is organizing 2 days online International Conference on “The Perspective of Global Governance of Environment in Pandemic Era” to effectively discuss the strategies available to counter this threat and evolve an all encompassing strategy to deal with this situation. Further, the stage will bring together the eminent environment activists and legal tycoons from across the world on the topic to explore the dynamics of the said subject.
- Who is it for/eligibility:
- Academicians, Research Scholars and Students of legal fraternity
- Themes: “The Perspective of the Global Governance of Environment in the Pandemic Era”
- Location (country/state/city): Pune, Maharashtra (India)
- Registration Procedure: The participants are requested to register by filling the following online registration form here.
- Fee Details: No registration Fee
- Deadlines/dates: 24th July 2020 till 3.30 pm.
- Contact info
- Jyoti Dharm (Assistant Professor, BVDU New Law College, Pune)
- Jayashree Khandare (Assistant Professor, BVDU New Law College, Pune)
- Anmol Goyal -+91–7020055355
- Parth Raj Parasar-+91–6299879773
- Yash Harshwardhan-+91-9599099610
- Official link : click HERE ( for registration)