About The Organization
Rehana’s Dreams is a not for profit organization envisioned by some First-year students of National Law University, Jodhpur. The goal of the organization is to help the socially and economically vulnerable children, with special emphasis on those living in orphanages, amidst dismal conditions.
The ongoing global pandemic has cast doubts on how long these orphanages would be able to sustain themselves, given the unavailability of outside funds at this point of time. In a bid to alleviate such misery, Rehana’s Dreams aims to extend a helping hand to these children, and bring smiles on their faces.
About The Competition
The pan India multi-event literary competition, in collaboration with THINK INDIA seeks to test your skills and prowess as well as provide an opportunity to discover the creativity hidden in you.
Through this competition, the organization aspires to provide a platform for exchange of ideas and experiences across the country. The competition endeavors to serve as academic stimulation and would be a catalyst for students who wish to transform the society through the sword of Pen.
The competition is open for students of all schools and universities across India. We are accepting submissions from undergraduate students, research scholars, academicians, legal ethnographers, sociologists, historians, poets, writers, visual studies scholars, artists etc.
Participants are required to register for the competition. Registration fee for Single Author and Co- Authorship is Rs.250 and Rs.300 respectively. The amount shall be forwarded online via Paytm/Bhim/GooglePay/PhonePe on 8051980868 or 7800079623; or via Bank transfer; or scanning the QR code provided in the brochure attached. Participants are required to send the ‘receipt / screenshot of Payment’ on 8051980868 or 7800079623 to get a Unique Participant Number before 11:59 pm, 10th June. All these formalities must be completed in order to confirm the participation. The Bank details are given below:
- NAME: HIMANSHU RANJAN
Account Number – 38580040085
IFSC Code- SBIN0013525
- NAME- RITIK KANOUJIA
Account Number- 38557179050
IFSC Code- SBIN0030246
- Participants must submit their manuscripts in ‘English’ or ‘Hindi’ only.
- Participants are requested to submit their manuscript in .doc or pdf format. Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Participants are required to send only original manuscripts that have not been published elsewhere and have not been submitted to any other organizations.
- The panel of judges reserve the right go publish and disseminate manuscripts submitted to and for the Competiton. Submission of the manuscript in this Competition shall constitute consent to such publication and dissemination.
- The word limits for different competitions are mentioned as follows:
- Poem – 250 to 500 words
- Essay – 2000 to 3000 words
- Story – 1000 to 1500 words
- Memoir – 1000 to 1500 words
- Participants are requested to send their manuscripts via E-mail on email@example.com
- The subject of the E-mail must be in the following format: ‘Submission_Name of the Event_Unique Participant Number’. For e.g. ‘Submission_Poetry_R001’.
- The last date of Submission is 30th June, 2020.
NOTE – Primary and Secondary School students may send their submissions on either one of the following Whatsapp numbers – 8051980868 or 7800079623.
- Cash Prizes of Rs.7000 (?1st Prize-Rs.3500 ?2ndPrize- Rs. 2000 ?3rd Prize – Rs. 1500) at both the School and University/College Level
- Free Publications shall be provided to students at both the University and School level. The best 10 write-ups in all the four events will get a chance of free Publication in our E-book.
- E- Certification of merit shall be provided to the TOP 10 participants in all events. (Excluding Top 3).
- All the participants will receive an E-Participation Certificate by the Organizers.
- Last date of registration – 10th June, 2020.
- Last date of submission – 30th June, 2020.
- Declaration of results – 10thJuly, 2020.
For any further queries, drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
HimanshuRanjan (NLU, Jodhpur) – 8051980868
RitikKnaoujia (NLU, Jodhpur) – 7905647242
For more details, visit our website