About the Institution and Journal
The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law is a National Law University located in Patiala, Punjab, India. It was established in 2006 by the Punjab Government as a university dedicated to the field of Legal Education.
RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review was set up as an academic initiative to promote research and debate in areas of financial and economic law. The review looks to understand the legal paradigm prevalent in India and abroad and how it affects finance and other cross border mercantile activities. The journal aims at giving the opportunity to legal academia, research scholars, legal practitioners and students to publish work that is at the cutting edge of doctrinal, theoretical and empirical research.
Call for Blogs
The Editorial Board of the RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review (RFMLR) invites blog posts from legal practitioners, academicians, research fellows, undergraduate students, postgraduate students, etc., for RFMLR Sidebar.
The theme of the blog series is “10 years of Competition Law Enforcement: A decade of New Antitrust Regime” and some of the suggested sub-themes are:
- Analysis of Draft Competition (Amendment) Bill, 2020
- CCI’s Market study on E-commerce: The way forward
- An Appraisal of 10 years of Competition Law Enforcement
- Competition law and Telecom sector: Drawing the line
- Interdisciplinary aspects of Antitrust Laws
- Big Data and AI: Challenges for Competition Law
- CCI and sectoral jurisdiction
1) The co-authorship is limited to a maximum of two authors.
2) All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12 and Spacing 1.5.
3) Submission should contain endnotes instead of footnotes. All endnotes shall be in Times New Roman, font size 10 and single-spaced.
4) Word Limit for each submission is between 1000 to 1300 words (exclusive of Endnotes).
5) The submission should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
6) All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
7) All selected entries will be published on the RFMLR Sidebar at rfmlr.com
8) A certificate of appreciation will be given to authors who have a minimum of 3 entries published on the sidebar.
9) The entries must be original, unpublished and an outcome of the author’s own efforts. The plagiarism limit is 12%.
10) The authors by submitting their entry would be deemed to have divested the copyright to RFMLR, however, all moral rights shall remain with the author(s).
The Bluebook, A Uniform System of Citation (20th Ed.) is to be followed for citation. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10, single-spacing and justified text.
All submissions must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Blog Submission for RFMLR Sidebar” latest by April 20, 2020.
For any queries, please contact the Editorial Board at email@example.com.