Central Government makes the following rules, namely:––
The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Rules, 2020. These rules come into force from the date of their publication in the official gazette.
Folowing are the heads under which the Pocso Rules, 2020 have been laid down:
- Awareness generation and capacity building
- Procedure regarding care and protection of child
- Interpreters, translators, special educators, experts and support persons
- Medical aid and care
- Legal aid and assistance
- Special relief
- Procedure for imposition of fine and payment thereof
- Reporting of pornographic material involving a child
- Monitoring of implementation of the Act
Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Rules, 2012 are hereby repealed, except as respects things done or omitted to be done before such repeal.
To read the detailed rules, please click the link below:
Ministry of Women and Child Development
[Notification dt. 09-03-2020]