The Moot Court Committee of Amity Law School, Amity University, Lucknow Campus is organizing its XIII AMITY NATIONAL MOOT COURT COMPETITION, 2020. The moot is scheduled to take place from 19th – 21st of March, 2020.
Amity Law School, in the past 12 editions of the Amity National Moot Court Competitions has seen active participation from teams of various law schools all across India. It has also been a witness to an illustrious panel of judges, judging different rounds of the moot, enhancing the quality of the competition.
The competition has continued to grow every year in terms of challenging moot problems and high level of competitiveness among participants which is pretty evident from the fact that more than 50 teams participated in the year 2017 and 2018. We hope to witness the same amount of competition and ardent spirit of participation as witnessed in the past years, at this year’s competition as well.
Kindly save the following as the important dates for the moot:
· Release of Moot Proposition- 27th December 2019
· Last Date for Provisional Registration- 7th February 2020
· Submission of Registration Form, Demand Draft and Travelling Plans, (Soft Copy) -10th February 2020
· Submission of Registration Form, Demand Draft and Travelling Plans, (Hard Copy)- 14th February 2020
· Last Date for Clarifications –16th February 2020
· Release of Clarifications –18th February 2020
· Last Date for Submitting Soft copy of the Memorial- 5th March 2020
· Last Date for Submitting Hard copy of the Memorial.- 13th March 2020
· Dates of Competition– 19th, 20th & 21st March 2020
The registration of the same can be done by sending an e-mail to the official email address i.e.contact.amitynational@
The Institutions/teams should register themselves by filling the google form (HERE ) This would be considered the Soft Copy Registration.
For further details and downloads kindly visit us at:
Registration fee: Rs. 4500/- per team
? Winners/ Best Team: Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 15,000.
? Runner-up: Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs.9,000.
? Best Speaker: Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 3000.
? Best Researcher: Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 3000.
? Best Memorial: Trophy and Cash Prize of Rs. 3000.
We sincerely hope that your esteemed institution will accept our invitation to participate in this national moot court competition.
We look forward to your active participation and in case of any questions or queries; please do not hesitate to mail us at:
Looking forward to hosting you in the City of Nawabs, Lucknow!
Catch all the live updates on Facebook and Instagram. Follow us.
Official Website: click HERE
Facebook : click HERE
Instagram: click HERE
Provisional Registration: Click HERE