Tamil Nadu National Law University is organizing the third edition of its flagship Inter-University moot in collaboration with the Competition Commission of India.
Law students duly enrolled in the 3-year LL.B. courses or 5-year integrated LL.B. courses undergraduate programmes may apply to participate in the Competition. One only team per Institution/University can participate in the
3 Members (2 Speakers and 1 Researcher) (or) 2 Members (2 Speakers)
The Provisional Registration will open on 15th December, 2019 along with the release of the Moot Problem and Moot Rules.
1. Important Dates:
The important dates of the 3rd TNNLU-CCI National Moot Court Competition, 2020 are as detailed below:
- Release of the Moot Problem and commencement of Provisional Registration :15th December, 2019
- Deadline for Registration: 8th January, 2020
- Last Day for seeking Clarifications: 10th January, 2020
- Release of Clarifications for the Moot Proposition : 12th January, 2020
- Submission of Memorials (Soft Copy) 23rd February, 2020
- Dates of the 3 rd TNNLU-CCI National Moot Court Competition, 2020 : 6th– 8th March, 2020
The Moot Problem, Brochure containing the Rules, Registration Form and Travel Form can be found here.
For further details, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ms. Ojas Sivakumar
(Student Convenor) at +91-9884112501.