GNLU Centre for Law & Economics is organising the “One day Seminar on IBC: The Efficiency Mechanism in Practice” on Saturday, 27th July 2019.
About the Seminar:
This seminar will provide the participants with an understanding of the practical application of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code. The Practitioners would be sharing their experiences, which will make the participants understand how the insolvency process actually works. The seminar will also give the participants an understanding of the bidding process under the IBC. The IBC will be analyzed through the lens of Law and Economics.
Seminar Date: Saturday, 27th July 2019
- Mr. Dhinal Shah, Partner, Ernst & Young LLP, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Mr. Vishal N Joishar, Executive Director, Ernst & Young LLP, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Mr. Vinit Nagar, Company Secretaries, M/s Vinit Nagar & Co. Erstwhile M/s Dave Nagar & Associates, Gujarat, Ahmedabad.
- Dr. Ranita Nagar, Professor of Economics, Director, Centre for Law and Economics, Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar.
- Dr. Hiteshkumar Thakkar, Assistant Professor of Economics, Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar.
Seminar Fees Structure:
- GNLU participants – Rs 500/-
- Other participants – Rs 700/-
Step 1: Payment of Registration Fees
Payment of the appropriate fees can be made online through the following link.
Kindly choose: IBC: The efficiency mechanism in Practice
Step 2: Fill up the following registration form
After making the payment, please fill up the given form with the Payment Receipt number.
Last date of registration: 25th July 2019 (or till seats are available)
You may also, contact Mr Vishesh Sharma (+91 7434045442) or Mr Liladhar Patil (+91 9623098803)
For more details, refer brochure (1)