The Editorial team of the NUALS IBC e-Newsletter is pleased to invite original and unpublished manuscripts for the 5th Vol. of the e-Newsletter from academicians, professionals and law students.
About the Centre
The Centre for Parliamentary Studies and Law Reforms (CPSLR) has been set up with an objective to make legislation more effective for social transformation and to achieve social justice by equitable administration of law.
About the e-Newsletter
In order to carry forward the objectives of the Centre, an e-Newsletter focusing on the law relating to Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 was introduced in 2018. Four volumes of the e-Newsletter have been published till date. The main objective behind the e-Newsletter is to disseminate knowledge relating to the current affairs in the field of IBC. The e-Newsletter includes, without limitation, the analysis of the recent landmark judgments, legislative amendments, circulars, rules, regulations, relating to IBC. The e-Newsletter also perceives to include articles and interviews from students, academicians and reputed legal professionals practicing in the field of IBC.
The contributions must deal with a contemporary issue of insolvency and bankruptcy law and must provide the author’s novel take on the issue. The authors are expected to write on a certain specific topic under the following broad sub-themes:
- Constitutionality of RBI Circular dated Feb 12, 2018 – An Analysis of the recent SC judgement.
- Gibbs rule and its relevance in the Cross-Border Insolvency Proceedings.
- Impact of MoU between the SEBI and the IBBI.
- Interference of NCLT in the commercial decision making of the CoC.
- M&A transaction and distressed assets – The Role of IBC.
- The relevance of Pre-Packaged Bankruptcy Proceedings in India.
- Treatment of contingent liabilities in a resolution plan.
Submission Procedure and Guidelines
- The word limit for the contribution is 1000 to 1500. (excluding footnotes)
- Submissions shall be in (.docx) format.
- Main text: Garamond, font size 12, line spacing 1.5.
- Footnotes: Garamond, font size 10, line spacing 1.0. (footnotes should be avoided and kept to a bare minimum)
- Style of citation: Bluebook 20th Edition.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- The selected contributions will be published and all such contributions will be acknowledged in the e-Newsletter.
- Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the contribution.
- Deadline for sending submissions for the 5th Volume is 11:59 PM on April 30, 2019.
- Submissions must be made in an electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject heading “Submission: IBC e-Newsletter Vol. V”
- The body of the mail shall contain details of the author (full name, semester, university and contact number).
In case of any queries, you can reach out to us at email@example.com or call:
- Rohitesh Tak: +91 9039098531
- Chitransh Vijayvergia: +91 8824466257
- Pulkit Khare: +91 9061658248