Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University-Student Law Review (DSNLU- SLR) is a Bi-Annual Student law Journal started in March, 2019. The journal comes up with an objective to encourage and promote the skill of research writing amongst the law students and legal fraternity across the country. In addition, the same will be published in the Journal named as DSNLU-Student Law Review.
Deadline for Submission of Abstract: 12th April, 2019
Eligibility: We welcome submissions from students, academicians, and scholars to come up with their contributions.
Themes: Any Contemporary Aspects Law
The authors can submit their submission as per below heads they are:
1. Articles 3000 – 4000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
2. Research Paper 5000 – 7000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
3. Short Note & Case Comment 1500 – 2500 words (exclusive of footnotes)
4. Book Review 3000 – 5000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
1. All manuscript should be accompanied by an abstract of about 250-300 words outlining the central argument(s) of the research paper.
2. Authors shall declare that the manuscripts submitted for publication do not infringe the copyright of any other person. Except agreed otherwise, the copyright of the content published shall vest with DSNLU, viz. the organizer. However, the organizers shall not be liable for any copyright infringement by the authors.
3. The manuscript must not contain any mention of or reference to the author’s name, affiliation or credentials. Such information must be restricted to a separate cover page, which must contain a brief biographical description of the author and include the author’s name, affiliation, qualifications and contact details.
4. Plagiarism will result in the summary rejection of the manuscript.
5. Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of one co-author.
6. All manuscripts should be emailed to the given email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. All Manuscript must follow ‘Standard Indian Legal Citation’ mode of citation. Authors can download mode of citation from (http://www.silcmanual.org)..
2. Submission must be in Times New Roman; font size 12 (main text) & line spacing of the main text should be 1.5, 1-inch margin space on both sides and justified.
3. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman Size 10, single spacing and justified.
4. The manuscript submitted must be made in .doc/ .docx.
5. Charts/Tables: These should be made a part of the main text itself.
6. Page numbering should be in the middle of the page.
7. Quotations from primary sources: In italics, within inverted commas and duly acknowledged in the footnotes.
1. Authors, upon submission, must communicate their acceptance of the following conditions:
- The work, upon publication, becomes the property of Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University;
- Permissions for subsequent publication/reprint and/or derivative works must be obtained from DSNLU.
2. The Editorial Board & the University retains complete discretion over acceptance / rejection of manuscripts.
3. Editorial decisions to publish shall be based solely on the review of the final manuscripts submitted by the authors.
4. The acceptance of manuscripts post-review may be made contingent on the incorporation of such suggestions as communicated by Editorial Board.
5. Authors of accepted articles are entitled to receive a complimentary Printed/Electronic copy of the issue in which their article has been published.
Submissions Dates: Abstract Submission (250-300 words) 12th April,2019
Selection of Abstract 14th April, 2019
Final Submissions 12th May,2019
Submissions should be e-mailed to email@example.com
For Any enquiry Contact Details:
Dr. P. Vara Lakshmi
1. Dheera Kanishka. S, +91 8688888494
2. Siva Rama Raju K. +91 8500118765
3. Ujjwal Chauhan, +918002949735.