Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, was established by the State Legislature of Punjab by passing the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab Act, (Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006). The Act incorporated a University of Law of national stature in Punjab, thereby fulfilling the need for a Centre of Excellence in legal education in the modern era of globalization and liberalization.
ABOUT THINK INDIA
Think India is a joint forum created for the students from premier institutes of India in 2006. Think India endeavours to bring together the best talent of this country and to infuse them with the nation-first attitude. It organises events, workshops.
THEME OF THE WORKSHOP
Theme of the Two-Day Workshop is “IPR Law In Practice” Objectives of the Workshop:
- To initiate the students into practical aspects of Intellectual Property Rights Law.
- To introduce the burning issues, challenges and opportunities in the field of IPR.
All Interested participants are required to register by filling the google form through the link provided below before 27th February 2019.
Click HERE Link to the google form
The registration fee structure for the same is as follows:
- For Students: INR 500
- For Scholars/ Academician/ Others: INR 800
Click HERE for the link of payment.
Dates of the event:
Dates: 1-2 March 2019*
*IPR Law: Prosecution & Procedure*
- Trademark & G.I.: Procedure & Exercise
- Patent: Procedures, Contents &
- Copyright Filing: Procedure
*Intellectual Property Litigation*
- Trademark infringement & passing off
- Patent suits & patent infringement
- Copyright matters
*Contemporary Concepts & Challenges*
- Artificial Intelligence and IPR regime in India
- Character Merchandising and Brand Protection in India
- Patents and Public Health
For any further queries you can write us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the student coordinators.
Mr. Aditya Kashyap
Ms. Shruti Jaju