NLIU Law Review- takes pleasure in announcing “NLIU- India Foundation Constitutional Law Symposium”. The NLIU Law Review (ISSN: 2229-7952) is a peer reviewed law journal published bi-annually by the students of the National Law Institute University, Bhopal.
Dates: 16th- 17th March 2019
Theme: “Contemporary Constitutional Law Issues in India”
First Prize: Rs. 20,000/-
Second Prize: Rs. 15,000/-
Third Prize: Rs. 10,000/-
The ten best articles will be presented at the symposium and published as a special issue of volume VIII of the NLIU Law Review.
Eligibility: Student currently pursuing an LL.B. (Hon.)/LL.B/LL.M from a recognized university are eligible to send in entries. Co- authorship of a maximum of two authors is permitted.
Format: The manuscripts must be in the form of articles of length of 4000- 6000 words (exclusive of footnotes). The citation format is Bluebook 20th edition (2015).
- Submission should be accompanied with a covering letter including author’s name, email ID, mobile number and college name.
- Submissions must be in electronic form sent via email.
- The manuscript itself should not contain any information that can be used to identify the author.
- All submissions must be in (.docx) format. It must word processed and compatible with Microsoft Word 2007 and above.
- Papers submitted must not be written by more than 2 authors.
- Papers must include an abstract of 250-300 words inclusive in the word limit.
- Word limit is exclusive of the footnotes.
Submit manuscripts at firstname.lastname@example.org by 23:59 PM, 25th January 2019.
For further details, click HERE