ILS Centre for Arbitration (ILSCA) in association with Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Team (PACT) is organizing a two day workshop on “ADR Methods with Focus on Commercial Arbitration and Mediation”.
This Workshop will provide participants with core arbitration, mediation and negotiation skills and hands-on experience through a variety of simulations and practical role play sessions.
Highlights of the Workshop:
- Use of Arbitration-Mediation(Med-Arb) as an appropriate ADR tool in Indian and foreign jurisdictions.
- Setting and executing Arbitration and Mediation clauses in commercial contracts.
- Recent updates on mandatory Commercial Mediation in India and its impact on the courts of Law.
- Pre-Litigation Mediation and court-referred Mediation in India and abroad.
- Scope and practice of Investor-State Arbitration in India and Abroad.
- All the Law students studying in either 3 or 5 year Law course in India are eligible to attend this workshop.
- Recent Law Graduates, Professionals, and Law Enthusiasts can also be a part of the coveted Workshop.
Location: ILS Law College, Pune.
The prospective participants can register by visiting the link given below:
Certificates shall be awarded to all the participants provided they are present for all the sessions conducted on both the days.
- For ILS Students: ?2500 plus GST(18%)
- For Non ILS Studens: ?3500 plus GST(18%)
- For Professionals and Recent Graduates: ?5000 plus GST(18%)
- Registration Starts from: 13th December, 2018
- Last Date to Register: 31st December , 2018
- Silvan Jasper; Ph: 9959597467; Email: email@example.com
- SahilLikhar; Ph: 9657094538; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sathya Narayan, Ms. AnwitaDinkar; Ph: 020 25676866
Official Email ID (for communications, queries and requests): email@example.com
For the schedule of the workshop, click HERE