The Indian Competition Law Review (“ICLR”) is the flagship annual journal of the Centre for Competition Law & Policy (“CCLP”), published under the aegis of National Law University Jodhpur, India. ICLR strives to provide a platform for discussion of international as well as national developments in the field of competition law and achieve scholarly excellence with the aid of an eminent advisory board and an institution known for its academic excellence. ICLR is pleased to announce its upcoming issue, Volume IV, which is to be published in March-April, 2019.
The theme for this year’s Issue is “A Decade of Competition Enforcement in India: Vignettes & Vicissitudes”.
Nature of Submission:
Each Issue contains:
- Articles, which analyze topics pertaining to the theme from major national jurisdictions as well as topics of permanent interest and contemporary international issues on competition law and policy (5,000-8,000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes, which analyze an issue pertaining to the theme or cover topical recent developments in competition law(2,000- 5,000 words including footnotes.
- Case Comments on recent or landmark cases, suggesting a change in policy or interpretation, related to competition law(1,500- 2,000 words including footnotes.
- Submissions are required to be in Garamond font and double-spaced with the font size as 12 and footnote font size as 10.
- Only footnotes shall be used in the submission.
- Manuscripts must necessarily be related to aspects of competition law and policy.
- The manuscript must be preceded by an abstract of not more than 200 words.
- The manuscript must be in conformity with the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition).
- The manuscript may be co-authored by a maximum of two authors.
- The manuscript must not contain any mention or reference to the author’s name, affiliation or credentials. Such information must be restricted to a separate cover page which must contain a brief biographical description of the author and co-author (if any) and include the author’s/ co-author’s name, affiliation, qualifications, and contact details.
- The manuscript must be submitted in a Microsoft Word (.doc/.docx) format only.
- The manuscript must be emailed to the Editor-in-Chief at the address mentioned above.
- The manuscript must be an original unpublished work. The author must also confirm that the manuscript is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- If necessary, ICLR may request the author to provide a printed copy of the manuscript, in addition to the electronic copy.
Manuscripts may be submitted via email to the Editor-in-Chief at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Submission-[Name of Author] – Volume IV”.
The document name must be in the following format “[Name of Authors(s)]-[Title of submission].”
The deadline for submission of manuscripts is February 28th, 2019.
For further details regarding ICLR, contributor guidelines, and editorial policy, Click HERE