GNLU is organizing a Training-Workshop on ‘Professional Legal Ethics’ through ‘Ethics Skills Development (ESD).
Date: 15-16 December, 2018 (Sat & Sunday)
Registration: Email email@example.com
Fees: Rs 8000
Participants: Law Firm Partners, Associates, Advocates, Corporate Counsels, Legal Professionals, Academicians
Highlights of this GNLU Training-Workshop:
- “First-ever” in “Professional Legal Ethics”.
- Highly innovative as it trains ‘Ethics as Skills’ for Legal Profession.
- Received international appreciations from Law & Ethics Professors from top law schools of the World, including International Association of Legal Ethics.
- Skills-based Training & hence involves Activity-Based-Learning like GD, Role Play, Cognitive Reason, Emotional Empathy, Reflective Thought, Mind Map, Two Way Brain etc
- Fun-filled 2-day refreshing intellectual & value-learning exercises!
GNLU has pioneered this Ethics Skills Development (ESD) to augment the nobility of Indian Legal Profession and the growing Corporate Law Careers.
Registration before 10 December for the Training Program (on 15-16, Dec, 2018, Sat-Sunday).
Contact Dr K. Parameswaran – the creative innovator & trainer of this GNLU Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mob: 812-8650-833, 94291-74064 for Registration.
For more details, refer GNLU Professional Legal Ethics Training Workshop by Dr Param (1)