Overview: Corporate Law Journal is an online biannual law journal. It provides in-depth coverage of the legal issues that corporations face as well as provide analytical insight into corporate issues that are studied by corporate and legal professionals, educators, researchers, academicians and other members of the corporate community. The journal bridges a gap between the corporate sector and social sector. This research model so developed is to ignite the idea and desire of professionals, young students, emerging entrepreneurs, corporate leaders to contribute in the field of corporate law in the guise of education and research alongside the intellectual response and mentorship of corporate & legal luminaries. The idea of CLJ was mooted with the vision to “To Explore Corporate Literacy”. The journal adopted open access publication model. Our main focus is to provide a platform for professionals; emerging entrepreneur and research scholars etc. to come forward and take initiative to research on the burning issues that are prevalent in the corporate world and provide benefits, pathways and findings to corporate culture with prevalent and new findings and suggestions.
Till now we have released 2 issues. The Father of Modern Legal Education in India, Prof. Dr. N.R. Madhav Menon, launched our inaugural issue, Vol I, Issue 1.
View Vol. I, Issue 2 here.
- Hon’ble Justice K.S.P. Radhakrishnan, Former Judge Supreme Court of India
- Hon’ble Justice PankajNaqvi, Judge Allahabad High Court
- Hon’ble Justice Mridula Mishra, Vice Chancellor of Chanakya National Law University, Judge Patna High Court
- D.R. Mehta (Former Chairman of SEBI)
- Lalit Bhasin (President @ SILF & Bar Association of India)
- CA Amarjit Chopra (Former President @ ICAI)
- Dr. CS MamtaBinani (Former President @ ICSI)
- Prof. Paramjit S. Jaiswal (VC of Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law)
- Karan S. Thukral (Founder @ Thukral Law Associates)
- Hemant K. Batra (Founder @ KadenBoriss Legal)
- Prof. Dr. A. Lakshminath (Founder & Former VC of Chanakya National Law University)
- Mr. Vinod Surana (CEO & Managing Partner of Surana and Surana International Attorneys)
Eligibility for becoming Editor
- 3rd year and above in case of 5 year course, 2nd and 3rd year in case of a 3-year course.
- Students having publication in an institutional law journal will be preferred.
Work Description: Student Editors will be required to edit 10-15 articles for an issue. Further, the editors will also be required to write a review on every work which they review. Interested ones can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Raj Krishna: 8826380188
- Rakshita: 9983677614