Journal on Corporate Law and Governance is an annual journal issued by National Law University Jodhpur. The Journal is an evidence of the invincible research, thought provoking ideas and significant academic and intellectual standards. It offers a forum for critical research on interplay of contemporary issues in corporate law, both from an academic and industry perspective. Along with exploring the various problems and challenges that affect the corporate world, the Journal attempts to explore and offer workable solutions, which may be helpful in regulatory and policy decisions. Submissions are hereby invited for Volume 3, Issue I.
Theme: The broad theme of the Journal for Volume III Issue I is “Changing dynamics of corporate law and governance in India and abroad”
* Resolving cross border insolvency.
* Implications of the Kotak Committee Report on Corporate Governance in India.
* Resolution of stressed assets: Is RBI taking the right steps to address the ever increasing problem of stressed assets in India?
* Effects of the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code: Resolution over Liquidation?
* Loopholes in the auditing process in wake of the aftermath of the Satyam fiasco.
* Workings of the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code and emerging trends.
* Role of Corporate Governance in addressing the issue of growing Non-Performing Assets.
* Emerging trends in Mergers & Acquisitions in India.
* Implications of corporate deregulation in the United States on the American and Global economy.
* Understanding and analysing the legality of crypto currencies.
* Analysing the Insider Trading regulation, 2015 in the light of SEBI’s expansion of scope of “connected persons”.
Any other article on the general theme but outside the scope of the sub-themes is also welcome.
Please note that the submissions must conform to the following requirements:
1. The acceptable length of Articles is between 5000-8000 words, and of Notes and Comments is between 3000-5000 words, including footnotes.
2. All submissions must include an abstract of not more than 300 words, explaining the main idea, objective of the article and the conclusions drawn from it.
3. The Article should be on A4 sized paper, in Garamond, font size 12, 1.5 line Spacing and 1 inch margins on each side. Footnotes should be in font size 10 and with single line spacing.
4. The Authors should conform to the Harvard Bluebook (20th edition) system of citation.
5. Authors should provide their contact details, designation and institutional affiliation in the covering letter for the submission. Each submission may have up to two authors.
6. The submission must be the original work of the authors. Any form of plagiarism will lead to direct rejection.
7. The relevant sources should be duly acknowledged as footnotes. The decision of the Editorial Board in this regard shall be final.
The deadline for receipt of submissions is December 31st, 2018.
Authors of the shortlisted submissions will be intimated regarding the review process.
Authors are requested to send an electronic version of their manuscripts .doc or .docx format to email@example.com with the subject as “Submission- [Name of Author] –Volume II Issue III.”
The document name must be in the following format “[Name of Authors(s)]-[Title of submission].”
All queries may be addressed to the Editorial Board on the aforementioned email address.