The Center for Law and Development (CLD) is a research center at National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi. It features articles, case notes and opinions by experts in the area of Security Law. The Quarterly e-Newsletter also provides updates on the legal and regulatory developments in the area.The CLD NUALS Securities E-Newsletter is a leading online newsletter in the area of Securities Law and is now open for contributions for its fifth edition to be published in November 2018.
Topic: The contributions must deal with a contemporary issue of securities law and must provide the author’s novel take on the issue.
- K. Vishwanath Committee Report on Fair Market Conduct.
- High-Level Committee Report on Settlement Mechanism.
- Credit Rating Agencies (Recent developments).
- Commodities Derivative Market (Recent developments).
- REITs/ InvITs
- SEBI (ICDR) Amendment Regulations 2018.
- SEBI (Appointment for Refunding to the Investors) Regulations 2018.
- SEBI’s new KYC norms and its impact on foreign investors.
- SEBI’s regulatory changes for facilitating IBC proceedings.
- SEBI (Buyback of Securities) Regulations 2018.
- SCR (Stock Exchange and Clearing Corporations) Regulations 2018.
- Electronic Book Mechanism for the issuance of securities on a private placement basis.
Submission Procedure and Guidelines
- The word limit for the contribution is 800 to 1200. (excluding footnotes)
- The article should be submitted as a Word Document (.docx) and must be in Times New Roman font size 12, line spacing 1.5 for contents and footnotes.
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 2 authors.
- The selected contributions will be published and all such contributions will be acknowledged in the newsletter.
- Plagiarism will lead to disqualification of the contribution.
- Footnotes should be avoided and kept to a bare minimum.
- In order to facilitate independent, innovative dialogue on securities law and regulatory practice, we invite students as well as professionals to send in their entries to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 25, 2018 (by 11:59 p.m.).
The subject of the mail shall be ‘Submission for CLD E-Newsletter Edn. 5’. The body of the mail shall contain details of the author (full name, semester, university and contact number).
Or call: Akhil Kumar: + 91 8789937466; Rohitesh Tak: +91 9039098531