Convocation Ceremony for students passing out in the Academic Year 2016- 2017
Chief Guest: Mr. Madhav Godbole, (IAS Retd)
Sunday, 4th March 2018
Instructions for students:
· Students who have filled the convocation form must carry student’s copy of challan. Dress Code – Formals. The rank holders will get the degree certificate in the ceremony. The other students are requested to collect their certificate in the class rooms during 12.30 to 1.30 on 4th March 2018.
· Those who cannot collect their certificate on the convocation day can collect their certificates from college office till 14th March 2018 between 10 am to 1 pm.
· Degree certificates are to be received personally by the student only in the time prescribed.
· For any correction in degree certificate (e.g. Name, College Name, Class ) student has to contact Certificate Section , Savitribai Phule University of Pune within 3 months.
Venue: Laxmi Building
Registration and Tea: 10 to 11 am
Procession: ? 11 to 11.15 am
Convocation Ceremony: ? 11.15 am at Principal Pandit Auditorium (Hall No. 5)
Arrangements for Convocation Gown and Caps:
· Convocation Gowns and caps will be made available on the day of convocation on payment of Rs. 200.
· Convocation Gown and caps to be returned after the ceremony.
Distribution of Degrees for 3rd BA. LL.B. / BSL. LL.B Students: Students who have filled convocation form for obtaining degree certificate of Bachelor of Social Laws (3rd year BA LL.B. / BSL. LL.B.) should collect their degree certificate from College Office between 10 am to 1 pm.