International Journal of Legal Insight (IJLI) (ISSN: 2456-3595) is a blind peer reviewed quarterly publication which focuses on all aspects of Law and a multiple variety of disciplines ranging from Articles, Notes & Comments and Legislative Briefs on contemporary issues related to the fields of economics, social and legal sciences from Students, Research Scholars, Academicians and other Professionals to all other types and forms of academic writings.
IJLI takes pride to announce that we are the first online law journal in India which has been indexed in 10 internationally recognized indexing platforms which let your manuscripts to be indexed and accessed globally. We believe that authors deserve the best output for their hard-work and therefore they must gain the value of their publication that they deserve.
IJLI is delighted to announce its upcoming issue, Issue 3 of Volume I which is to be published in March, 2017. Manuscripts should be submitted via e-mail to the Editor-in-Chief of IJLI at email@example.com latest by March 15, 2017.
CONTRIBUTION GUIDELINES: Author(s) may submit under any of the following categories:
1. Articles (4000 to 6000 words) – An article must completely analyse the issue that the author seeks to highlight. We intend to incorporate critical analysis and original assertions on the said issue.
2. Notes (2500 to 4000 words) – A note should include condensed study in the contemporary legal issue. The nature of the writing should preferably include descriptive analysis and informed comments on any new ideas and perspectives.
3. Case Commentaries (1000 to 3000 words) – A Case comment should include interpretation of any landmark judicial pronouncement in any contemporary legal issue.
4. Legislative Briefs (1000 to 2500 words) – A Legislative brief seek to determine the implication of any existing or proposed Indian legislation (both Central/State). One can also focus on any specific section/s or present an overview of the legislation.
All the word limits mentioned above are inclusive of footnotes. Please note that the word limits will be strictly enforced.
1. All manuscript must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 200 words explaining the aim and object of the manuscript. The abstract should contain a minimum of three keywords arranged alphabetically.
2. The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and in 1.5 line spacing.
3. The text should be justified and a margin of 2.54 centimetres shall be left on all sides of the paper.
4. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and in single line spacing. End notes are not to be used.
5. The Harvard Bluebook, 19th edition is the style which is to be strictly adhered to for citations.
6. Submissions must be made in the MS Word (.doc/.docx) format.
7. Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of two authors and two separate certificates shall be issued.
8. Submissions must be made via e-mail to Editor-in-Chief of IJLI at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. The subject of the e-mail should be “Submission_Articles/Notes/Case Commentaries/ Legislative Briefs.”
10. The submission shall also contain a separate Cover Letter as an attachment enumerating the following details:
* Submission Category – (Example: Articles/Notes/Case Commentaries/Legislative Briefs).
* Title of the Manuscript.
* Name of the Author(s).
* Name of the Institution.
* E-mail Address.
* Postal Address.
* Contact Number.
11. The submissions will undergo a blind peer-review process, therefore the author(s) shall not disclose their identities anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
12. All manuscripts submitted will be checked for plagiarism. The author(s) are strictly expected to acknowledge the references made use of.
13. The manuscript must be an original and unpublished work. The author(s) must also confirm that the manuscript is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
14. The Editorial Board holds the power to disqualify any author(s) work which is in non-compliance to these guidelines and also retains complete discretion over acceptance/rejection of manuscripts.
While there are no rigid thematic constraints, we expect contributions to be largely within the rubric of legal studies and allied interdisciplinary scholarship.
The author(s) are kindly expected to submit a scanned copy of the Copyright Agreement Form, Processing and Publication Fee, once the manuscript is accepted for publication. For the convenience of the author(s) we offer a payment gateway of INSTAMOJO on the website itself and author(s) can also use Paytm wallet transfer. Apart from this the author(s) interested in alternate payment methods would be notified via e-mail regarding the payment option.
Single Authored Manuscript – INR 1100
Co-Authored Manuscript – INR 1700
The fee includes a copy of the journal issue in CD and a Certificate of Publication to the author(s) through speed post/courier. The interested author(s) can also procure a printed copy of the journal by an additional payment of INR 600.
For Foreign Nationals
Single Authored Manuscript – INR 1800
Co-Authored Manuscript – INR 2500
The fee includes a copy of the journal issue in CD and a Certificate of Publication to the author(s) through speed post/courier. The interested author(s) can also procure a printed copy of the journal by an additional payment of INR 1000.
For any further queries feel free to:
* E-mail us at: email@example.com
* Or Contact us at:* Aman Aditya – +919958907715 / +919643226762
* Website: www.ijli.in *
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ijli.in