The Journal of Campus Law Centre (ISSN: 2321-4716) is a refereed journal published by Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi, India. It seeks to provide a platform to the legal fraternity for expressing their views, ideas and research undertaken by them. It invites original and previously unpublished articles, notes and comments from academician, judges, and lawyers, research scholars on any contemporary legal and socio-legal issue.
- The paper should consist of 5,000 – 10,000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Comments and notes should consist of 4,000 – 6,000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Book reviews should consist of 1,000 – 2000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- Font – Times New Roman; Size 12 for Text, 10 for Footnotes.
- Line spacing – 1.5 for text and single for footnotes.
- Microsoft Word Document Format.
- The submission should have an attached cover page with the Author’s brief description including Title, Name, University/Organization, Educational qualification, Professional Status, in not more than 300 words.
- Apart from the cover page, the rest of the submission should not contain any reference to the identity of the author in order to enable anonymous peer review.
- For citation and references, “Indian Law Institute, Rules of Footnoting” should be followed. Authors may visit freely accessible website of Indian Law Institute http://www.ili.ac.in/footnoting12.pdf
- The submissions may be sent at email@example.com as an attachment in the electronic form.
Release of Call for papers – – 28th December, 2016
Abstract Submission (250 words) – 30th January, 2017
Full Paper Submission – 15th February, 2017
Communication on acceptance/revision/rejection etc. – 7th March, 2017
Submission after revision – 15th April, 2017
Publication of Volume – July end 2017