The Centre for Corporate Laws of National Law University, Odisha organising its 1st National Conference on Emerging Trends of Corporate Law on October 21-22, 2016.
Last date for submission of abstract in 20th August, 2016.
Sub-Themes of the Conference
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Corporate Engagement: (Importance and implication of due diligence, Effect of Decline in venture capital funding, Effect of government scheme: Start India Action Plan MUDRA Scheme, etc.)
- Effect of Global Policy Change: (e.g. Brexit, rate hike by the US Federal Reserve,etc. Alternative Investment Funds in India, etc.)
- Corporate Crime and Capital Market: (NSEL Fraud, Panama Paper (shadow companies,Satyam Computer, etc.)
- Schemes of Mergers ; Acquisitions: (Corporate Restructuring, Takeovers; Effect of Anti-trust rules and regulations on Schemes of Mergers & Acquisitions, etc.) Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Governance: (Comment on ICSl’s Global Corporate Governance Code, Importance of Implementation of CSR projects at the grass-root level, Impact of New Bankruptcy Code on Corporate Governance, etc.) Issues related to Securities Market: (Securities Transaction Tax, Insider Trading,Flls,Offences related to Intermediaries, etc.)
- Banking and Project Financing: (Role of International Financial Institutions in project financing, Relation of Project Financing to the Financing Structure of PPP Projects, BREXIT: Implication on Project Financing, etc.)
Recent changes to the FDI Policy and effect on Domestic Capital
|SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACT||20TH AUGUST, 2016|
|DECLARATION OF ABSTRACT SELECTION||27TH AUGUST, 2016|
|PAPER SUBMISSION||20TH SEPTEMBER, 2016|
|DECLARATION OF PAPER SELECTION||30TH SEPTEMBER, 2016|
|DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION AND
SUBMISSION OF DEMAND DRAFT (SOFT COPY)
|5TH OCTOBER, 2016|
|DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION AND
SUBMISSION OF DEMAND DRAFT (HARD COPY)
|10TH OCTOBER, 2016|
- All abstracts and papers shall be submitted to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- All the papers must be typed and reproduced on a standard A4 paper. The font and size of the text must be the same and must be in Times New Roman, 12 point. Text must have 1 .5 line spacing.
- Word limit For articles: 4,000 words- 5,000 words For essays: 2,000 words- 3,000 words.
- The Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, 10 Point with 1 .0 line spacing.
- All the text must be justified.
- All the pages must have margin of 1 inch on all sides, excluding page numbers.
- All the citation must be in accordance with the Harvard Blue Book Style, 1 9th Edition.
- All submissions must be the author’s original and unpublished work. Plagiarized submissions will be disqualified.
The Demand Drafts shall be payable at Cuttack and drawn in favour of the following: “The Registrar, National Law University Odisha, Cuttack” and sent to the following address: National Law University, Odisha, Kathajodi Campus, SEC – 13, CDA, Cuttack – 753014, Odisha (India).
For any further information or clarifications, you may contact
- Meghmala Mukherjee(Convenor) email@example.com
- Nitin Jeswani (Secretary) firstname.lastname@example.org